• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Members of the Disney family

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey Killer

So, how might our non-FF characters (sora, riku, etc.) fit into the Disney family?

By which I mean what are they restricted to be in? Will it be

A: Disney and/or Disney-owned video games?

B: Disney products produced or in direct connection with Square?

C: Anything (Disney has a movie idea for these characters, be it new or based off of the games)?

D: All of these, but restricted to Disney of Japan unless otherwise stated?

Oh right, thanks to Jub Jub for reminding me.

I forgot to state it isn't as well known as Disney's other classics, which makes it harder to distinguish themselves the way the other movie characters have.

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Most likely they won't appear in any other games besides the Kingdom Hearts Series.

It's basically up to Disney and their contract with Square Enix and Sony.

And I went to Disney World in Florida just last week hoping to get some KH merchandise, and to see if some rumors were true about them selling life-size Keyblades.

Nothing. Not one speck of Kingdom Hearts anywhere!

So yeah. It's just up with Disney and Square Enix if they will put Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc, in any other Disney games.

I'm leaning towards D: All of these, but restricted to Disney of Japan unless otherwise stated?

Mickey Killer

And I went to Disney World in Florida just last week hoping to get some KH merchandise, and to see if some rumors were true about them selling life-size Keyblades.

Nothing. Not one speck of Kingdom Hearts anywhere!

Really? Absolutely nothing? Even in their game area (if it still exists)?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Nothing. And then at MgM Studios they have like Star Wars and the Muppets, stuff that isn't even related to Disney!

But it was fun going there despite my disappointment.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
KH characters should make small appearances in FF games. I saw a thread once where someone said Sora should be a n NPC that asks whether the main character has seen any heartless. (Credit to whomever) That's about the level of involvement they should have.

V

V.A.T.13

...If Sora pops up in House of Mouse, Im gonna kill someone.
If Disney makes a crappy cartoon, Im going on a killing spree.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Who owns Sora,Riku,Kairi, Organization XIII, heartless, Ansem the Wise, nobodies and whatever else non-Disney/FF?

PS:VAT13, what if Disney makes a good cartoon?

V

V.A.T.13

^ Then I will kill only a few people. >>;
And maybe cut myself.

...If Sora pops up in House of Mouse, Im gonna kill someone.
If Disney makes a crappy cartoon, Im going on a killing spree.

i think Sora did appear in an episode of House of Mouse. im not sure...i saw that its like a secret episode or something like that.

in disney mgm studios, there is a small section with Kingdom Hearts in it. its in the exibit One Man's Dream; its about Disney. it has a pic of it, a Sora action figure, and the game playing on demo. really cool

Mickey Killer

i think Sora did appear in an episode of House of Mouse. im not sure...i saw that its like a secret episode or something like that.

in disney mgm studios, there is a small section with Kingdom Hearts in it. its in the exibit One Man's Dream; its about Disney. it has a pic of it, a Sora action figure, and the game playing on demo. really cool

Really, at Land or World?

I hope it's at World, cause I want to catch it when I get there in December.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I never rode that..

Mickey Killer, if you're going this December, you've got to ride these awesomes coasters!

Magic Kingdom:

Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Thunder Mountain

MgM:

Aerosmith

Animal Kingdom:

Expedition Everest

I just didn't have the stomach for the Tower of Terror. Rode it when I was twelve, it was a life and death experience for me..held onto that bar for dear life!!

Mickey Killer

I never rode that..

Mickey Killer, if you're going this December, you've got to ride these awesomes coasters!

Magic Kingdom:

Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Thunder Mountain

MgM:

Aerosmith

Animal Kingdom:

Expedition Everest

I just didn't have the stomach for the Tower of Terror. Rode it when I was twelve, it was a life and death experience for me..held onto that bar for dear life!!

Heh, but it's a fun ride, I'll tell ya.

Of course, what I'm really looking foward to watching again is Fantasmic!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back