• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memoirs of a Hero: A Warriors Beginning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarized

A Legend Returned
In a place where your worst nightmares are real
A lone figure sat in an old fashioned rocking chair, the type that creaked with every repetitive movement it made but would never be repaired no matter how loud it squeaked or how many pieces of wood fell off of it’s arms. The room itself was dark; almost pitch black, except for a small glimmer coming from a candle on a desktop in the corner of the room. It was here where the figure sat and seemed to be working. All around the walls were various pictures and weapons, which appeared to have been used, some still carrying the blood of its wielder on them. One particular sword hung high above the rest of them, the figures weapon, and it was this weapon which destroyed many evils in the past.

The figure himself was very old from first appearances. His skin seemed frail, fragile and sensitive but it made it clear enough that this person was indeed very old. His grey hair was very thin and there wasn’t much left, only those falling over both ear, leaving the crown completely bald. However it seemed that the years had been extremely kind to the man, his body seemed to be in top physical shape still considering his age and his balance seemed better then most teenagers. He had clearly spent his life maintaining his strength and he could easily live a normal life.

As he sat at the desk he took a pen out of a small drawer next to him and opened up a large book which lay in front of him. The book was empty except for the lines that had already been printed inside and it was at the first page where the figure began to start writing.

If you have picked this book up and decided to read it’s contents then it appears that I have finally passed on to a higher plane of existence, or plummeted down to the fiery depths of Hell underneath us all. Which? I do not know yet. However that is not why you are reading this. Is it? You want to know about me, don’t you?

Very well, I will begin then.

My name is Dusk Adams and this is my story………………………

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's right kids. It's an RP about my dear old favourite character, Dusk Adams. It may sound egotisical and even seem like showing off but that's the way i am so deal with it. I'm basically gonna go through the years before he became the great warrior you all know he is today. From his first fight to his greatest defeats, everything will be revealed in this series of RP's (yes there will be more than one) i plan on writing.

Anyho let's get this moving along shall we.

Rules:
Have fun
No godmodding/powerplaying
Please stick to the story
If your not literate i will kill off your character, mostly in a comedy fashion, and make sure their never used again.

Template:

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons:

I'll post my bio shortly. Just need to tweak Dusk's basic bio to fit in with the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back