• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

memories of exhanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight abyss

i know im probably wrong but i think i know wat it means in the kh2 secret video when it says memories of exhanort, in the end of roxas's part, when u draw the picture on the table in the library, it's 3 symbols, the heartless symbol, the nobody symbol and a different symbol (i didn't get to see it though, so if it's a known symbol tell me please) wat if that symbol is a 3rd ememy, 1 made out of memories, if this is true it mean will have to kill him Again!!!!!!!(how many times is the bastard gunna come back) it could also mean wats left of exhanort in riku. if u find anything wrong with my theory tell me please.

HeartofDestiny14

First, it's Xehanort. & It could be possible, but memories do much more damage on the inside than physically. I don't think a memory would be stable enough to create a 'being'. BUT, the third symbol being a new enemy is highly possible. Such as the Chasers in the secret ending. I think one of the other quotes was, "Birth by sleep"? So, it could possibly mean that the Chasers could change/create memories through a pod like Namine did.

But then again, we know absolutely nothing about KH3, so we can't really say anything for sure.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
first of all, its XEHANORT. kthx.

as for the symbols...maybe. it could be something like memory-less or soulless or something. but good observation. i noticed the symbol too.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
first of all, its XEHANORT. kthx.

as for the symbols...maybe. it could be something like memory-less or soulless or something. but good observation. i noticed the symbol too.

I believe they would sound better as "The forgotten" there couldn't be a soulless, as the soul help make up the nobody. And if the soul leaves the body, it plain out dies. Just as Vexen died.

-
OFF-TOPIC: Anyone notices how funny it is. Vexen is the only one who we ALL didn't dispute was dead. He died a real life death, not a fantasy-like one.
-

And finally, the Xehanort in Riku is gone. It was destroyed when Ansem the Wise died in that fiery explosion.

As for a memory being strong enough to make a being, we can't say that for sure. Even though it happened to Maleficent, we can't be sure that rule works for important story characters such as Xehanort.

AxelRoxas

Memories, if they're strong enough, could most likely be able to create a being.

In Kingdom Hearts, memories are about the strongest Element(?) there is.

As long as they live in someones heart, the person the memory consists of can never really vanish.

Theory!

ironfists

in the secret video when it says memories its refering to the fact that xehanort had no memories before he came to radient garden. so hopefully in kh3 it will reveal what happened to him before then. cause not even he remebrs.

Xehanort: 17

Memory's Of Xehanort: about Xehanort and what happened to him before the keyblade chose sora.

Awards
Memories can't be from just the heart. If you think about it, Nobodies have memories too, and they're definitely lacking hearts.

How I think the memory works is that the memory stays with the body, and the less a being remembers about itself, the more the body is different from original. Hence why Roxas and Namine are blond, they forgot that they were originally brunettes. :3 Xehanort hardly changed at all, so he remembered himself a lot. Probably spent a lot of time looking in the mirror.

Another case in point: Most heartless don't retain memories, except for special occasions, such as Xehanort's heartless. But since Xehanort's memories were split between his two beings, the heartless got less memories, so he doesn't look as much the same.

As for the bit on the soul, why can't it be something separate?

Heartless are the darkness in people's hearts, occasionally with memories attached.
Nobodies are the bodies that are left behind, also occasionally with memories attached.
The soul could be something entirely different, who's to say it has to stay with the nobody? It could be an ethereal being that's capable of possessing something for all we know.

V

V.A.T.13

The symbol was a crown btw. So yea, whole being.
The one in the guidebook doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back