• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory is the key?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturemage2

Hello all

(also, i don't know how to use the spoiler function if someone could tell me how i would put spoiler for alot of my reasonings)

Just wanted to post up a theory of my own that relates to the connection between sora and ventus.

in the intro to KH2, Sora says "A scattered dream that's like a far off memory", " A far off memory that's like a scattered dream", and " I want to line the pieces up - yours and mine".

I see these lines can be interpret in many connection to say sora and kairi or sora and riku or sora and roxas. But what if the line can refer to Ventus.

As in, sora/roxas holds not Ventus' heart, but rather his memories.

I based my theory on the concept of memories capable of being deposit within another vessel or person. Both Xion and Namine are my examples. Xion, being a puppet made of memories of sora's, was capable to keeping and forming a self with her own memories. These became locked and made sora's memory restoration impossible.

Namine, the nobody with power over sora's memory, is capable of manipulating the chains of memories. Breaking, creating and integrating memories into sora's heart.

My 2nd theory, which is a bit more farfetched is that Ventus is currently sleeping and he too is awaiting to have his memories be restored.

Reasonings behind that - Assuming the secret ending of KH2FM is canon, Ventus being in a frozen state would require medical care depending on the damage. Along period of time would pass staying in a comatose state. It could be that the pod used by sora in castle oblivion could also hold a pod with ventus.

The only problem with these 2 theories is why Ventus memories are in Sora and why would they even leak. I have yet to get evidence to back up how the memories are being transfer other than someone with Namine like power over ventus' memories.

Comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back