• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I was just wondering do nobodys lower ranked than the Org members have memory?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Nobodies like the, "Dusks?"

Eh, I don't think so. I know they could think, but I don't believe they have memories of their thinking or etc.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I always wondered how the Org. members could have memories. Aren't memories stored in your heart, something the Org. members don't have?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
When the Heart moves onwards to become a Heartless, it forgets everything. The Memories, having to go somewhere, remain with the Nobody.
I think all Nobodies have Memories if only because that's what even enables them to have a physical form and shape - how well they remember how they used to be can even get them to be Human-Nobodies.
I doubt the lesser Nobodies can actually recall those Memories, though, and if they can, I doubt they can tell them apart from the rest of reality.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i think maybe really high ranked ones like sorcerers or samurais, but not like dusks or creepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back