• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mermaid Melody Official US ADV Films English

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Hi everyone! BIG NEWS! I found the official Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch US English Dub Trailer on youtube! It's so exciting that we now have some proof that Mermaid Melody was actually worked on by ADV, but the only problem is that we don't know if this is a trailer that was suppsoed to have aired in 2004 when Mermaid Melody first got licensed before it was dropped. So let's hope that this trailer means that Mermaid Melody is currently in production for future release. According to wikipedia, There have been rumors floating around that this will release in 2009, but TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR. ADV hasn't confirmed this themselves, so we cannot be sure.

It looks like that the dub is done very well. In the Trailer, a clip is shown of the girls singing Super Love Songs! in english. The singing is quite good even though the lyrics don't exactly match the translation. According to the trailer, I discovered who are playing some of the characters. We have so far:

Luci Christian as Lucia Nanami
Blake Shepard as Kaito Domoto
Tiffany Grant as Hippo
Monical Rial as Nikora
(I can't tell who Hanon or Taki is, sorry)

According to animenewsnetwork, Alice Fulks and Melissa Pritchett are listed as actors, but it does not say who they are playing. Perhaps these are the girls playing Hanon and Rina? I hope Mermaid Melody can be put to DVD soon if this means it's officially licensed.

The positive to this is that if you don't like the dub, ADV releases their DVDs Dual Audio, so you can watch it either in this dub or the original Japanese with english subs. But in my opinion, I think this dub is good.

Without further ado, please enjoy the Official US Trailer of Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch! WHOOO!!! Feel free to comment!

YouTube - Mermaid Melody Official US ADV Films English Trailer

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
OH GAWD. Can't wait. Though I'm not gonna be a fan of the dubs.

Loved the original Japanese version on YouTube and ew, that means I have to buy the ones in the dubbed version

but I'm nevertheless, gonna have an easier time watching it though I like the subtitles.

I like this show anyway. Or I think I'm the only one. XD

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
OH GAWD. Can't wait. Though I'm not gonna be a fan of the dubs.

Loved the original Japanese version on YouTube and ew, that means I have to buy the ones in the dubbed version

but I'm nevertheless, gonna have an easier time watching it though I like the subtitles.

I like this show anyway. Or I think I'm the only one. XD

i like the show.:blush: and i enjoy listening to the songs.

i have no shame liking this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back