• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message at the end of KH3D.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General)

So all these are from the ending not the secret ending right? Sorry fellas i missed everything and i'm trying to catch up.

Riku becoming a keyblade master didn't surprise one bit as well as Sora failing. WE pretty much figured out this one.

Lea getting a keyblade though that was really surprising. I wasn't expecting that but if the goal is a new K.War then we need more right? so that explains it i guess and there are as many wielders as strong hearts...so yeah.

Sora going alone on a journey might have to do with re-collecting himself, Ansem The Wise telling him something in his heart conversation as well as the trio Roxas/Ven/Xion.

Can't wait to hear more details about the ending etc.

djam2410

i guess you cant really be a keyblade master with so many hearts hidden within sleep within yourself??

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

The difference is that Aqua had years of training. Sora basically got the Keyblade handed to him, even if he later earned it. :/ I'm not saying his trials are meaningless, but I personally feel like Sora's had it easy at the expense of others. Not that he intended it to be so, but Sora hasn't spent ten years in a sleep coma, been trapped in the realm of darkness, lost his heart to the main villain in the series, or ended up forgotten by everyone else. Again, and this is just my opinion, I feel like Sora has a lot of growing to do before he should get the title. I like that, for once, Sora isn't the big victor in the story.
You're missing the point again being a Master isn't about training if it was Riku wouldn't be one it's about Strength of Heart and in that area he excels.

And why do you keep trying to make thew qualification of being a Master have something to do with how much hardship you've had in life? It's not about that.

cloudzack117

so prettty much the ending is one massive mind rape that involves depressing endings, with an insane plot twist, and what appears to be our first in game hints at the possibillity of a Kingdom Hearts 3... pretty much what i expected. this was gathered from quick scimming over yalls posts, i didnt actually read them. would yall agree or disagree on nomura's claims of a "shocking ending" from last year?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The past will be reawakened as a new number.
In never-before-seen detail.
Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number.
I took this to mean a new keyblade war will reawaken in the 3rd game. But this can have multiple meanings.

cloudzack117

going back to the text from the beginning of the thread, it seems to hint that the past will have an impact on the next game, with the keyword being NUMBER. Now where have i heard that term asociated with Kingdom Hearts before? Oh yeah, Nomura's talks about the side games and NUMBERED TITLES. ladies and gentleman, i beleive this is the first canoncal/major anouncement of the next numbered KH game. Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming!!!(says this excitedly even though it might turn out to not be this at all lol)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

LOL tvtropes.

They think it's fake despite all the evidence (the strategy guide) saying it's true

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

LOL tvtropes.

They think it's fake despite all the evidence (the strategy guide) saying it's true

Wait, wut?
This "ending" (and the final bosses) aren't yet confirmed to be true?

.:Mega:.

Awards

You're missing the point again being a Master isn't about training if it was Riku wouldn't be one it's about Strength of Heart and in that area he excels.

And why do you keep trying to make thew qualification of being a Master have something to do with how much hardship you've had in life? It's not about that.

Let's just agree to disagree. :/ I personally think Riku's hardships have prepared him for Mastery moreso than Sora's because he's had to grow a lot more as an individual, which I think makes up for the lack of training. Sora... really hasn't grown much in my mind and has had it a lot easier by comparison. A strong heart he may have, but I feel like he's still got a lot to learn.

Sora's lack of extreme hardships are also just a personal beef of mine. I'd like him to have more growth. This is just my opinion, and I'm getting tired of arguing over it.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Wait, wut?
This "ending" (and the final bosses) aren't yet confirmed to be true?

The part about Young Xehanort And Nightmare Ventus go hand and hand with the online strategy guide info.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The part about Young Xehanort And Nightmare Ventus go hand and hand with the online strategy guide info.
Could you link to this info? Just curious, that's all.

cloudzack117

i think that boss list was from the giant v jump guide that came out. the only bosses i saw on there were YMX and Nightmare Armor.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

ƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ƒn[ƒc3d ‹ÉŒÀU—ªƒf[ƒ^ƒx[ƒX
here ya go.
BOSSES:
Ursula (Destiny Islands prologue)
Hakozaru (Traverse Town Nightmare, two seperate versions for both Sora and Riku)
Bullet Gargoyle (La Cité des Clochés Nightmare)
Rinzler (as Sora), Ele Kamakiri (as Riku)
Kinkin Lobster (as Sora) Meramera Lobster (as Riku)
Spellcan (Traverse Town second visit)
Pete (as Sora) Ikage Sword, Una Moguera (as Riku)
Spellcan (Second fight, as Sora), Chernabog (as Riku)
Hachi Queen (as Sora, mini-boss during the Dive to The World That Never Was)
Anti Black Coat/Red Eyes
-SEMI-FINAL BOSSES-
Xemnas
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
-FINAL BOSSES-
Young Master Xehanort
Ventus/Nightmare Armor (as Riku)

leonidus

Lea getting a Keyblade is just... bad. Like, really bad. Would have been a good, great ending even, but this just undermines it so badly it's painful.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If this was the ending they went with I wonder what was rejected.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Ok, so can we then "count" that one as canonical information?
Which parts are you doubting exactly then? The summary of the ending with Ansem the Wise, Roxas, Xion and Ven?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Lea getting a Keyblade is just... bad. Like, really bad. Would have been a good, great ending even, but this just undermines it so badly it's painful.

I'll say. Totally freaking disappointed on that half :I.

Are other weapons complete crap compared to the Keyblade? Can no one be important without wielding a Keyblade? And here people thought Kairi getting one was bad and/or random.

I should have seen it coming though with the Axel/Lea whoring, had a feeling. Ah well, it is what it is.

cloudzack117

technically its our fault axel/lea is still relevant at all. remember nomura had every intention to kill him off during the fight between him and roxas at the beg. of KH2. the producers said keep him because he was a fan favorite.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

technically its our fault axel/lea is still relevant at all. remember nomura had every intention to kill him off during the fight between him and roxas at the beg. of KH2. the producers said keep him because he was a fan favorite.

That's not entirely true. Axel was also kept because quite a bunch of Nomura's staff and team also have him as a favorite and pestered Nomura to keep him in longer.

Nomura himself said in some interviews that when another member of his staff has an idea he deems interesting he sometimes drops his own ideas and goes with those from his staff instead.
It was the same with Xion. Her character was originally an idea of Tomoco Kanemaki, the author of the KH novels, not Nomura himself.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't even care what started Axel/Lea's "takeover". I just truly detest character favoritism when it comes to creative work. Not only does it unfairly overshadow other characters, with potential, for the sake of the screen time and focus, but this is the type of crap that happens.

It was the same with Xion. Her character was originally an idea of Tomoco Kanemaki, the author of the KH novels, not Nomura himself.

And created another broken base in the process.

I'm holding what I first thought: if I wanted 358/2 Days, of a tragic 14th member, I would have gone over to the nearest fanfiction site. I seriously saw a similar work (one of the better ones) back in...the early-mid 2000s, way before Xion was created. Minus the whole clone situation. It was freaking daunting. That's not something I wanted to witness in canon. That's really what started it all for me.

Honestly, at this point, I don't even know what to think of Nomura. The more the games keep coming, the more I find it hard to agree with some of the decisions taken with it. Not all, but some. It's like he can't escape overusing things. To fix things that aren't broken. The ending in this game would have been great, in fact, it probably is. Yet, here comes the "OMG SURPRISE TWIST" (no doubt his thoughts) about another character wielding a Keyblade. It's just, ugh, why? Axel/Lea was fine the way he was.

But I like I said, it what it is. It can't be changed. So I'm going to leave it.

Anyway, I'm curious about the whole "Darkness 13" or "13 Darkness". The only time that number was associated with anyone was the Organization. And, oh yea, we still haven't gotten the real names of 9-12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back