• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Message from the Director - Future of the Main Story & Unchained Updates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It'll be a great moment when Ephemera or someone directly appears in KH3 and most people, with their rude "Shut up and give us KH3" mentality, will be completely lost. Should have learned from the portable entries, man. Every game is important. Play them all. I honestly will have little to no sympathy for the people who will rage about KH3's story being confusing, but completely ignored everything except KH1 and 2, even with the ReMIXs and everything.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
while you are welcome to progress in either expansion, there is a time where two of the games for χ overlaps and I believe will bring you closer to the truth.
So does X and Unchained X tell different stories? Am I missing out if I only follow the new game until they overlap?

It'll be a great moment when Ephemera or someone directly appears in KH3 and most people, with their rude "Shut up and give us KH3" mentality, will be completely lost. Should have learned from the portable entries, man. Every game is important. Play them all. I honestly will have little to no sympathy for the people who will rage about KH3's story being confusing, but completely ignored everything except KH1 and 2, even with the ReMIXs and everything.
They really shouldn't make a cellphone game important though, not everyone have an iphone and it's not just something you can buy like a console either, you need to a sim card to connect to the internet and I'm no expert but I'm guessing you actually gonna have to pay for that shit each month as well.
Not to mention those things are shit expensive and break every year so you have to buy the next version and then you're caught.
Worst decision they ever made (next to the original Coded), should just release it for PC as well.
Still praying there's some good let's play to follow.

Last edited:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Can't Europeans still buy it when it comes to NA but with bad internet connection?
Maybe cellphones don't work like that, I've never actually bought a phony phone game lol

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Van; They could, since this is a mobile game for Android/iOS. Same kinda thing I guess as importing FFXI before there was a EU version. Warning to EU folks tho; you might have trouble paying for premium items. Not that that may bother you if you don't like paying for that. ^^

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can't Europeans still buy it when it comes to NA but with bad internet connection?
Maybe cellphones don't work like that, I've never actually bought a phony phone game lol

You have to make a US iTunes or Google Play account (more difficult on Google Play), then download the app. The problem is that I believe iTunes requires payment information on US accounts unlike Japanese ones where you can just use a go-around method that lets you choose "None".

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
You have to make a US iTunes or Google Play account (more difficult on Google Play), then download the app. The problem is that I believe iTunes requires payment information on US accounts unlike Japanese ones where you can just use a go-around method that lets you choose "None".
i theink can set it up a new acount where you can chose none

Anagram

Banned
I'll just wait for the english version myself as I debate on getting it or not. I hate and all around suck at phone games and touchscreen related ones. I'll likely just find out what I need to know from threads than bother but who knows. *neverhurtstotryafreegameandall*

They really shouldn't make a cellphone game important though

Agreed though I could say the same of the portable titles. Not counting the stubborn ones that just wont play or watch youtube there are a legitimate number of people that couldn't for various reasons. Couldn't afford all the consoles or games, has faulty internet (like I did for so long and couldn't even load 1min of audio), and so on.

Those that could keep up with the series but wouldn't probably deserve to be lost in KH3 but those that couldn't shouldn't have to suffer because everything had to be so important.
Coded was probably the best portable title in this regard imo. It had story, it can be seen as contributing, but you dont need to play it to understand because it's message is reaffirmed in DDD and more bluntly.

It was that perfect lighthearted yet fun DS game the rest should've been like in terms of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back