• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message from the KINGDOM - Release date for Re:Coded

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Don't know whether this is was already said but this was posted today.

Message from the KINGDOM

It's about Re:coded.

Here's what it says. Google Translate

"Today's "Kingdom Hearts" series and latest
Nintendo DS software "Kingdom Hearts Re: Kodeddo" The
Opened a teaser.

The following image, click on the banner to the right or
You can see the teaser."

*Banner*

"Product Name / KINGDOM HEARTS Re: coded (Kingdom Hearts Re: Kodeddo)
For models / Nintendo DS
Genre / role-playing game
Release Date / Expected Release Fall 2010
MSRP / Undecided

Please look forward to further news!

KH STAFF"

So Japan will get Re:coded around the time we get BBS. Crappy right?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Called it.
Re:Coded is their 2010 title.
3DS is their 2011 title (will be delayed to 2012 in usual SE fashion).

In 2012 SE will announce they've started on KH3.
2012/2013 we'll see a trailer.

Release in 2015 as one of the last games for the current gen consoles, just like the PS2 with KH2.

Believe it.

Wait. Japan's getting Re:Coded? WTF is the point of that? They already have it. Hahahahahahaha.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
i dont see whats crappy about it. well be playin bbs anyway. u guys are so fixated on getting thins first...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Nice find but I think that this is old news?
I saw the title and I was like: Releas Date? :D
Then I read the post and was like: D:
...Then I had my raep face on... >.> <.> >.>

Why does Japan get Re:Coded? I thought it was an USA/EU dealio. Oh well, they deserve it, they ARE the ones who created KH, am I right?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Ugh, that pissed me off. If they get it before us they get the same game twice before we even get it once. And I thought Nomura gave a shat about other regions -.-

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I am banking it will be an international release. Square has already announced it and released images for it. It can be far of from being released since they had us in mind when they were making it. They are just releasing it in Japan too to avoid backlash. So either a worldwide release or maybe the NA or Europe's Re:coded has more extras

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i dont see whats crappy about it. well be playin bbs anyway. u guys are so fixated on getting thins first...

They already got Coded.
Then Nomura goes and says that he's announcing a title special for NA fans
That title turns out to be Re:coded
Re:coded is being released in Japan first
Basically, the only thing he meant be special is that we're going to get it... eventually

But as we seen from screens, Re:coded is in development for NA. Plus, Voiceing has already started according to Phil Snyder (the new VA of Jiminy). Maybe they'll pull off a dual region release?

Called it.

Release in 2015 as one of the last games for the current gen consoles, just like the PS2 with KH2.

Believe it.

Wait. Japan's getting Re:Coded? WTF is the point of that? They already have it. Hahahahahahaha.

Nomura said he wants to release one KH title a year. If what you're saying is the case, we have more side games until KH3. We only have more side game until Nomura finishes Versus. Once Versus is done, he will start KH3.

Why do I feel like eating grass every time I see you post?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Ugh, that pissed me off. If they get it before us they get the same game twice before we even get it once. And I thought Nomura gave a shat about other regions -.-
he does, otherwise, you wouldnt be getting it at all. so stop complaining.

tangerine

Awards
... Why did Nomura say that he wanted to do something special for North American fans with Re:Coded? We aren't even getting it before Japan. What a liar.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
They already got Coded.
Then Nomura goes and says that he's announcing a title special for NA fans
That title turns out to be Re:coded
Re:coded is being released in Japan first
Basically, the only thing he meant be special is that we're going to get it... eventually
He never said special for NA fans. He said it was something that came about because he wanted to do it for the NA fans (aka, make it possible for them to play the game). The fact that Japan gets it will be is a no-brainer, and BBS needs to come out before BBS does anyway, due to the story.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
It really isn't Nomura's fault it is S-E. They decide whether to be greedy or not. I guess they wanted more money

Silverslide

he does, otherwise, you wouldnt be getting it at all. so stop complaining.

Hey, hey, I can complain if I want to good sir. And it's not like i'm complaining for no reason. And he doesn't have to care about us to release the game, he could just be doing it to grub for more cash

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Hey, hey, I can complain if I want to good sir. And it's not like i'm complaining for no reason. And he doesn't have to care about us to release the game, he could just be doing it to grub for more cash
i'm a girl, first of all. and you kind of are. you're getting the game. they could have easily just kept it in japan completely but they decided not to. be grateful.

Silverslide

i'm a girl, first of all. and you kind of are. you're getting the game. they could have easily just kept it in japan completely but they decided not to. be grateful.

Sorry about that D: i'm just going to stop so that I don't start an argument over something dumb.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Dude. SE is a business. They only make decisions based on whether what will make them more cash.
But it still does piss me off too.

EDIT:

http://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Re-Coded-Nintendo-DS/dp/B002I08UPC%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJ644YBYLLHAUMISQ%26tag%3Dsiliconera-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB002I08UPC

Pre Orders on Amazon.

Last edited:

satria222poxy

Called it.

Believe it.

Well, Japan's getting Re:Coded is the same like how they got Re:COM. And, Re:Coded & KH3D could be delayed (same like Days, maybe because they're on a Nintendo DS console and production needed more time).

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Called it.

Believe it.

O_O

You must be clairvoyant or something! I can see all of that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back