• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_barzahd

Personally, I think it's worth renting for seven days, mainly because you can get everything within 4

brianweaver

beat him with a big key and do it in a public place and or front of media and yell OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT then after hes is on the ground you ever say if that again i will beat you to death then you turn to the camera and say kh2 kicks ass go out and buy it now and then you run away

yuffie vs kairi

Website
XxXAngelFirexXx.bebo.com
brianweaver said:
beat him with a big key and do it in a public place and or front of media and yell OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT then after hes is on the ground you ever say if that again i will beat you to death then you turn to the camera and say kh2 kicks ass go out and buy it now and then you run away

nice1, u hav great ideas my kh fan friend

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

sora_barzahd, if you think the game "wasn't that great", then why are you even here? What are you doing in a Kingdom Hearts forum?

Personally, I've heard many people talk crap about Kingdom Hearts, but I have yet to hear anyone list a good reason for disliking it. I usually just hear the same crap reason over and over again: "Well, I dont like it because it's got disney characters and disney is for kids."

Who cares if Disney mainly does kid stuff now? The way I see it, if you're a guy and refuse to play this game because it has Disney stuff in it, then that is a direct indication that you are insecure of your masculinity.

I

inhiding

lv_kh0720 said:
KH has many fans, we don't need to ask, then this is the question.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF SOMEBODY SAYS THAT KH2 IS A TRASH GAME, VERY CLEARLY IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES, AND HE/SHE TEASED YOU COZ YOU LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS?

no kidding, somebody has just said it to my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

well ok but I'm angry coz this person is very rude, you'll never know what kind of terrible things this person said about KH2, very annoying!!!! And then I thought if there are more person like this, what'll you gonna do?
I fail to see why a friends opinion would offend you so much. If you know a game's great, then all that should satisfy you is the fact that they're missing out.

I'm basically saying you're no better than your friend for being completely irrational.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is getting a little too crazy.

[closed]

If you think its a good game, dont worry about others!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back