• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message to Kh2 Lovers (i wanna tell you somethin!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIKUSFACE

OK two choices

First get a chainsaw and rip his guts out
or
Tell him that if he doesnt say KH2 is cool a ghost will rape his dog tonight

sora_key899

~Hey Macerana who has tons of cash and is rich~ said:
What I normally did when I used to get picked on by kids at school (though not for kh).

"Oh really? It's interesting that you think that. It's another thing that makes me different from you. I'm so glad!!" *Squees and runs off*

A good lot of my friends are into KH, and we're in upper sixth! XD Lesse... Three of us in our group are the type to get excited over the release, another is into Videogames in general but thinks KH has merits, and another is a graphics know-all who likes the animation. Most everyone's dorky here. XD

But yeah, if someone makes fun of your for liking a videogame, then they obviously haven't looked at themselves lately. I mean, playing a cute videogame is harmless and fun. But taunting hurts people. So like, why are they teasing again when they're the losers with nothing better to do than try to upset other people? I ask you!

Whoah lol good plan

sora_barzahd

I'd say that I agree with them on some parts. It had a lot of great battles, but:
1. Proud mode is way to easy, and it doesn't take 100 hours to get everything
2. There's really no point in playing it again after you beat it.
3. The writting sucks so much towards the end.
4. Probably the biggest one. Sora is like what, 15 or 16. He still acts like he's 12. Roxas had the better attitude/maturity level.

sora_barzahd

Now if they cleaned up the writing and made it sound better, and made the game harder, it might be worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back