• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Messed up bad.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Well some of still care about me (peobaley none) would most likely want to know what happened to me….well it’s a funny story.

01, 24, 2009. Somewhere on the east side.

I’m sure most of you are familer with Toney hawk underground 1, well me and my friend had an idea for a cool skate video, we where going to steel a taxi cab like in the game and do trick of it. Yes I know saying it out loud sounds retarded and now that I look at the after math of what I’ve done it was very dumb.

Alex (my friend BTW) and me quickly called a Taxi and it wasn’t that hard to steel it but we did get hit with a cell phone, anyway after getting a safe distance away from most people, or so we thought. Alex and me started to take turns doing tricks over the cab while another friend was filming the whole thing.

Now we thought everything was all good but after about a hour or maybe it just felt like a hour the cops showed up, lots of them. It turns out steeling a car is a big deal these days, anyway we all spilt up Alex one way, me another way and my third friend who’s name is Matt another way.

Now this is where my point of the story takes over, it turns out that the cops had remberd me from my past while I still worked for my uncle, anyway they had two cars on me and I thought I would get away from them well because I was going really slick like but out of the blue I would ride into the street and ironically I would be hit by a taxi cab, my body was throw into it and I would go crashing into the front breaking the window.

That’s all I remember, it would turn out that Alex would get away only to be caught since he would later try and find what happened to me, Matt was also arrested but since he only filmed it he couldn’t really get in much trouble, Alex’s bail was set and 10 grand and Matt’s was set at 500 bucks. Matt would get bailed out since he had that kind of money but Alex couldn’t get bailed out since only he could get his money and his sister wasn’t able to get it.

Alex would spend two weeks in jail before he decided to go to trial for it and finely his sister managed to get the cash to bail him out.

Now what happened to me? Well after me and the Taxi had are little game of chickened I would be sent to the hospital for many injuries, my left arm was broken, I had lots of glass in my on the right side of my chest, many head wounds and my right ankle was sprained, also from the crash I was ’killed’ and didn’t wake up so till the paramedics where called I was acutely dead for a short time till they revived me with those elettrick things, they said my heart stoped for a short while.

I spent three weeks in the hospital till I woke up and when I did I found out that my charges where still pending but they where moved till march since most of my injuires made me not able to leave the hospital. I was just realized yesterday from the hospital.

Most of my body is sore and I’ve been having trouble keeping awake since all the pills I’m on but I’m allot better, the doctor said my body was allot stronger than most people, in a mouth or two I should be able to skateboard again. I got new scars on my body from that day too.

Allot of them are on my torrso but I have a slice on my face where some glass got stuck and some on my neck, my hair had to be cut short because I had lots of glass stuck in my head too, not enough to give me brain problems but enough where if it wasn’t took out I would of probabley died over time.

So now I’m somewhat ok, I still have to go to court for this since I’m still in deep crap, same with Alex and Matt, and I can’t skateboard for a short time till my body bettter. Though on the bright side I’m back ;D.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Well some of still care about me (peobaley none) would most likely want to know what happened to me….well it’s a funny story.

I’m sure most of you are familer with Toney hawk underground 1, well me and my friend had an idea for a cool skate video, we where going to steel a taxi cab like in the game and do trick of it. Yes I know saying it out loud sounds retarded and now that I look at the after math of what I’ve done it was very dumb.

Alex (my friend BTW) and me quickly called a Taxi and it wasn’t that hard to steel it but we did get hit with a cell phone, anyway after getting a safe distance away from most people, or so we thought. Alex and me started to take turns doing tricks over the cab while another friend was filming the whole thing.

Now we thought everything was all good but after about a hour or maybe it just felt like a hour the cops showed up, lots of them. It turns out steeling a car is a big deal these days, anyway we all spilt up Alex one way, me another way and my third friend who’s name is Matt another way.

Now this is where my point of the story takes over, it turns out that the cops had remberd me from my past while I still worked for my uncle, anyway they had two cars on me and I thought I would get away from them well because I was going really slick like but out of the blue I would ride into the street and ironically I would be hit by a taxi cab, my body was throw into it and I would go crashing into the front breaking the window.

That’s all I remember, it would turn out that Alex would get away only to be caught since he would later try and find what happened to me, Matt was also arrested but since he only filmed it he couldn’t really get in much trouble, Alex’s bail was set and 10 grand and Matt’s was set at 500 bucks. Matt would get bailed out since he had that kind of money but Alex couldn’t get bailed out since only he could get his money and his sister wasn’t able to get it.

Alex would spend two weeks in jail before he decided to go to trial for it and finely his sister managed to get the cash to bail him out.

Now what happened to me? Well after me and the Taxi had are little game of chickened I would be sent to the hospital for many injuries, my left arm was broken, I had lots of glass in my on the right side of my chest, many head wounds and my right ankle was sprained, also from the crash I was ’killed’ and didn’t wake up so till the paramedics where called I was acutely dead for a short time till they revived me with those elettrick things, they said my heart stoped for a short while.

I spent three weeks in the hospital till I woke up and when I did I found out that my charges where still pending but they where moved till march since most of my injuires made me not able to leave the hospital. I was just realized yesterday from the hospital.

Most of my body is sore and I’ve been having trouble keeping awake since all the pills I’m on but I’m allot better, the doctor said my body was allot stronger than most people, in a mouth or two I should be able to skateboard again. I got new scars on my body from that day too.

Allot of them are on my torrso but I have a slice on my face where some glass got stuck and some on my neck, my hair had to be cut short because I had lots of glass stuck in my head too, not enough to give me brain problems but enough where if it wasn’t took out I would of probabley died over time.

So now I’m somewhat ok, I still have to go to court for this since I’m still in deep crap, same with Alex and Matt, and I can’t skateboard for a short time till my body bettter. Though on the bright side I’m back ;D.

Hahaha.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
-_- well i can believe that.... my freakin cousin got into the same situation...but his bail was 70k cause he kinda....punched the police to escape.... xD lmfao and got beat up badly xDXDXDXD

anyway, Well at least your better? lol..... well with the pain killers that is... But In all seriousness, Me, MM, Seph and others really thought you were on ur tour for France or something skateboard related xD but it turns out it was only Taxi related...

Heal up bro! and i'll talk with you later..

addicted2kh

Website
www.myspace.com
HA I hope it was worth it in your eyes, also maybe the crash woke you brain up and said wow I need to learn how to spell and not do dumb stuff. But bravo coping a obviously fake game, if Tony ever did do that it probably wasn't a stolen car. Kids these days.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking

You ass. You would've lost a friend if I believed your story halfway.
...You might.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
you never know some friends with stick to you no matter what. People are crazy sometimes a friend could cost another friend their freedom and still stick together through rough times.

Which is how friendship should be. What's the point of friendship if you don't stick together no matter what?

addicted2kh

Website
www.myspace.com
I would not go to jail for another friend I would give them 10 grand to my best friend Meg but not go to jail I have to draw the line there at least. Also I would not do something like that kid did wow if my friend said lets steal a taxi i would say no way and talk them out of it.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I think I can skip the whole "kids these days" bullshit.

Welcome back.

Back