• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (MGS 2, MGS3, and MGS:PW) & ZoE HD Collection Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
SuN6l.png

MR8pm.png

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
...fuck...

I have the Essential Collection that I never got around to playing. I might buy this. I haven't beaten a MGS game besides 4.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The most important question here is...WILL PSYCHO MANTIS READ MY PS3'S HARDDRIVE? or better yet, my netflix queue. "SOOOO SNAKE. I SEE YOU LIKE...DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR.."

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
You forgot to mention Silent Hill HD Collection.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
YES! (but now he fact i have the Essentials feels like I wasted money but I don't give a damn) YESSSSS. (ZoE <333333333333333333333)

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I HAVE PEACE WALKER BUT SCREW IT MY DICK'S BROKEN FROM THIS BONER

also: going to get MGS4 with this

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
All I heard was ZoE, HD and Collection and got berry berry excite

I only wish they'd release it along with the MGS collection this Novemeber instead of waiting till next year :<

Something I want to know is if the 2nd disc of MGS3 Subsistence will be included.

YoshiAngemon

Unfortunately, MGS1 isn't included in the HD Collection, because 1. The PS1 Version's already on PSN, and 2. I STILL have the PS1 Disc, and can play it on PS3, if I want to.

As for MGS3 on the PS3 with MGS2 and PW, I can imagine that this would render the 3DS Edition null and void, if you have a 3DTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back