• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mewluv

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member

this anime is too cute

the main character is allergic to cats but then he breaks a statue so he can hear cats talk and if he doesn't help them out he will turn into a cat and die via allergens that he is producing as a cat

that's kinda morbid

but it doesn't really matter what matters are the cats dear god the cats and i must say the high cat levels in this anime have left me

in a catatonic state

yeah this is probably going to be my favorite anime of the fall season but only because of the cats if you don't like cats it's probably pretty fucking stupid

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: nyan koi

Oh that's right. I vaguely remember koda talking about subbing it.

Looks like they're subbing Sacred Blacksmith too. Time to fire up those torrents.

Enri

Re: nyan koi

The two main cats do it for me. I love them both.

afrobutt

Silver Member
well alexx despite this once seeming like cat anime i've noticed that nyan koi is actually harem anime and without the cats it is dumb

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
up until yesterday i've just been downloading the episodes and not watching them

being able to watch it in dvd quality on my ps3 is great

if this ends up being another one of those unfinished adaptations from an ongoing manga i will be so mad (i'm looking at you ichigo 100%)

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
nvm a second season got announced SWEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back