• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MF most difficult boss in the series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondofWater

I think MF is the most difficult boss this game series have ever seen. Anyone else agree?

BTW, I still haven't beaten him. Most I can get him down to is half of his last bar. CURSE YOU VANISH

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Well, I don't have the balls to fight him.

I defeat Vanitas's Remnant, and that's that.

riku911

I don't know... Terra's lingering spirit was pretty hard too, I only played MF twice and was just messing around and somehow took away 4 bars, till he started going epic hax on me.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm trying to do it without any help ro advise, he's pretty hard. i hate that whip thing he does

Gram

Banned
Awards
i agree he and the LS are teh only ones to give me so much hell >:/

V

Ventus91

I thought Terra LS was hard but not as hard as MF I think MF is the hardest one yet.

noheartx

i mean i didnt have the final mix so i didnt play LS but i would definitly say he is the hardest i beat VS fairly easily and im not that great at KH but i can barely get him down to half his health without him turning invisible (WTF!?!?!?!?!) and raping me

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
╬ProperArtist╬;5288849 said:
Definitely not the hardest boss in the KH franchise.
Not by a long shot.
So, I keep catching you saying this as if it's fact, and I can't help but believe you may be forgetting that your experience is not the be all, end all comparison for all other gamers to go by. The average player seems to agree that MF is not as easy as you insist it is, hardest or not.

If you're going to brag, just be upfront about it. ;P

Jakek9

probably kh1 sephiroth taht guy was just brutal.....

I wiped the floor with him. MF is giving me a hard time at Level 35. :p
Dodging MOST his moves is easy, it's his stupid clones. I don't do very much damage so the only thing I can do is run, and thats not very effective as I can get owned, even if I'm constantly Cartwheeling.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
There is no way the Mysterious Figure is the hardest boss in the Kingdom Hearts franchise. I would allow him to take the stop of the 2nd hardest perhaps, but he's not #1.

The main aspect that makes the Mysterious Figure difficult are his large amount of 1-hp-guarantee and his one 1HKO move that kills you the majority of the time. Plus he leaves little room open for attack, making you dodge for a good 80%-90% of the time. He also has among the toughest clones I've ever seen in any game, even more troublesome than Data Larxene's since his clones do full damage and attack you all at once, while Data Larxene's usually "take turns" or something to that effect. Fortunately, surges make this battle much easier. I would find it very difficult to defeat him without the use of surges.

However, I'd have to say Terra's Lingering Spirit takes the cake of the overall hardest boss. He has a ton of 1-HP guarantee moves, his defense is both extremely high and odd, meaning you need to connect combos to do significant damage. He has a wide range of attacks in general, however his few tricks are what make him very deadly. He can cast a curse on you, preventing you from attacking. Meaning, you'd need to use magic and bring down a bar of his HP to break the curse. He also has an inverse of that curse, preventing you from using magic (healing) and you'd need to use only physical attacks to bring him down. His Keyblade cannon can prove deadly unless you handle it correctly. If he uses it and you're too far away, you can block the cannon, but it will only keep bouncing back at you. After LS launches it, he'll continue attacking again. Since it's not possible to block both the cannon and Terra at once, you're usually dead, or at least guaranteed to be left with 1 HP. Perhaps his most fearsome skill is his skill that screws with your commands. It shuffles all your commands at a fast pace, with three of them being "die" and one of them being "break free". Given he'll start attacking immediately after he uses it, you'll need to dodge him until your commands slow down enough to hit "break free". Your HP drains at a fairly quick pace, often down to 1 HP, while you're locked by this skill. Needless to say, you can't heal during this lock.

There are many more issues, but all in all, Terra's Lingering Spirit is the most difficult optional boss the KH series has received so far. The Mysterious Figure, however, is easily the most difficult on a KH handheld game, possibly coming in 2nd place overall.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
how did u fight it?

F U C K 25 i hate this shit goddam

Mission 89

Go to the top of Twilight Town (train station area) after you've defeated the other 6 bosses and Dustflier will appear. He has many strong moves, but he also has a very predictable pattern and is very open for attack most of the time. The main drawback is his very high amount of HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back