• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MF read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

reVerse

Based on: Fanz0RocksYoutube's theory

Hey guys, wanted to make this thread since I wanted to synthesize some speculation and add some of my own.

I think it could be possible that original Ansem the Wise were to be the MF.

First of all, analyzing time, AtW could fairly visit The Land of Departure in the specific time the events are supposed to happen.

Analyzing aspect, in Blank Points we see AtW with an identical body structure when he is cloaked. Then we´ve got his weapons. The design is very much alike of that from Braig, Dylan and Aleaus. The type of weapon could´ve been conveyed from AtW to Xehanort, and then to Xemnas. I haven´t yet seen a actual full-lenght fight with MF, but I leave you to tell me if he bears any similarities to Org XIII battle styles.

Finally the last aspect is the reason AtW could´ve attacked TAV. SPOILER AHEAD. In a recent Nomura interview we can see he said the informaition of Ansem's final research was inside Sora. Keyblade bearers could've been vital in AtW research, for he attacked TAV to collect this info.

P.D. Please don't close this thread, its topic is comepletely diffrent to the prior one for this analyzes reasons.

Hey that rep-o-meter is pretty low, help keep it up!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
sigh another MF IS ATW thread...
post this in the official MF thread (to lazy to post a link)
but no. why would a scientist be super awsome fighter? doesnt make sense and your reasons arent the best...

Gram

Banned
Awards
wrong section, and if diz was that badass he wouldnt have needed sora for his revenge plans against the org.

JULIO VP

I think he might be Terra, cuz he could see the futer and past??
IDK i think it might be conected to Terra

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought he could see the future is just kind of symbolic ?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Analyzing aspect, in Blank Points we see AtW with an identical body structure when he is cloaked.
MF's body structure is pretty common among other KH characters...Not quite a strong point, but I'm sure you're aware of that.

Then we´ve got his weapons. The design is very much alike of that from Braig, Dylan and Aleaus. The type of weapon could´ve been conveyed from AtW to Xehanort, and then to Xemnas.
Or they're just based off of Xemnas' ethereal blades, which is more believable.

inally the last aspect is the reason AtW could´ve attacked TAV. SPOILER AHEAD. In a recent Nomura interview we can see he said the informaition of Ansem's final research was inside Sora. Keyblade bearers could've been vital in AtW research, for he attacked TAV to collect this info.
IIRC, his research was based off of his discovery about hearts; AtW wasn't really interested in keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back