• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Michael Jackson

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
His music is pretty cool.

I admit to liking near enough everything - Black or White, Bad, Thriller, Beat It, Billie Jean, The Way You Make Me Feel, She's Out of My Life, Smooth Criminal, PYT etc. And even Man in The Mirror, and Heal The World (once a teacher just played that song to us in an assembly when I was like 6, and we were all told to sing along, so weird).

The only one I don't like is The Girl Is Mine. Ewww Macca. (Sorry not a fan of him)

Also - shame on Fall Out Boy for inspiring scene bands to do crappy covers of Beat It.

I would kill Macca in the most brutal of ways.

S

Shadow Soldier

I love Michael Jackson's music. Favorite song is Beat It. I can sing that song so damn well.

Prajna

Yeah, I love his music. For a few months I did street performing as him near the college in my town, I had good time and other people really liked it. I remembered the original Billie Jean MoTown 25 dance.

QUEST

I include Jackson 5 Songs C:
Rock With You
The Girl Is Mine
Man In The Mirror
Never Can Say Goodbye
I Want You Back

Man, my dad has the HIStory album collection. Gotta love it <3

H

Haxon

What about that one song where he sings about it doesnt matter if your black or white... then why did it matter to him!? OHHH CAUGHT HIM IN A LOOPHOLE!

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
I'm guessing because it's not as good as the original thing maybe?

My favorite songs by Michael Jackson are:

I Wanna Be Where You Are
Human Nature
In The Closet
Beat It
The Girl Is Mine
Don't Stop Til You Get Enough
Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back