• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Vs. Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanhort's ghost

armax is a codebreaker like gamesharck only better and you can use it to hack into the disc and pull up supposibly deleted material. like extra scenes and stuff. and bahamut is a summon from ff

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Action Replay Max is a cheat code device similar to Gameshark

If you want to fight as Mickey, you'll have to use cheatcodes and buy ARMAX for 20 dollars

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Using any cheat code device there's a chance that it may corrupt your game and ruin it =\

xeanhort's ghost

i used it to try and get the bahamut summon with the code it started working and then froze then the playstation said unable to read disk. and that kh2 disk wouldn't work anymore so i had to go and by a totally new one

fede

xeanhort's ghost said:
i used it to try and get the bahamut summon with the code it started working and then froze then the playstation said unable to read disk. and that kh2 disk wouldn't work anymore so i had to go and by a totally new one

that's it, no armax for me. thanks anyways.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The_Superior345 said:
KH-Vids has a video of mickey fighting against sephiroth, with donald and goofy, and for some reason everyone was invincible. how do you get that?
There is actually a video where the two square out? This is the fight of the century! I don't know who to cheer for!

kthundercat

I personally like the codebreaker because I've never had it freeze up my game or anything like that, the worst I've had with it and I could be thinking of my GS is in DQ8 there are a lot of "Dummy" items that I didn't even try to mess with.

Edit: You can buy all three of them at Wal_mart, but I doubt that a gamestore would sell them because when you use them it voids the warranty. There is also a version of Action Replay that came out which is specifically used for cheating in KH2.

Strongbad02

A code device can't screw your game, the ps2 copies all of the disk into memory, and runs THAT. The actual disk is only used in loading times. The person who screwed up their kh2 with the bahamut code was lieing, the bahamut code is only for kh1 and it was anly for show, since it will always freeze when you select it from the menu [Kinda useless]. Most other codes work fine. I don't recomend saving codes, because if you run the cheats saved in the savegame file without the code device they will not work properly and probably corrupt that save. If you guys need help with a corrupted save i can help, it can be undone with a few lines of code that i can write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back