• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

This theory sound kinda convaluted and stupid but hey I thought it sounds like a good idea to throw out there.

As for Mickey's involvment, this has me confused. Because Nomura said the secret ending takes place in the past but you could think of it as teh future or something to that extent. My initial reaction was Mickey shows up before he received his Inverted Kingdom Key (I.K.K. for short). But then I thought what if the scene with Mickey was in the future, and somehow he lost his I.K.K.^ (either another keyblader was chosen or he no longer needed it due to peace being restored and he could no longer summon because the keyblade wasn't needed.

Then I thought to myself again what if Mickey's involvment in the new secret ending was in the past. Maybe Mickey originally had the Star Seeker since he was Yensid's apprentice, and this place where the battle was fought was actually the realm of darkness, which was transformed after the UEM unleashed kingdom hearts. We don't know how large teh realm of darkness is, only that it has a beach and the sky's look similar (at least to me they do when you see Mickey). Since Mickey's I.K.K. is the representive of the Realm of Darkness it came to him because he had the strongest heart in that area. So that could explain how Mickey got his I.K.K. though I have no clue what would've happened to Star Seeker, maybe it went back to Yensid I dunno. It's just an idea to throw out there too.

Paddi

I haven't played KH 1 in ages, but was mickey's absence in the game ever explained? Wasn't Donald and Goofy looking for him in that game as well?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Mickey was all over the place. All we know is that he left a letter telling Donald and Goofy to find a person who has a key.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
You do realize the star seeker is a keychain, so he probably could've just put the keychain on his IKK... Just saying...

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
for starters, the I.K.K. is really called Key to the Wolds by a lot of ppl bk when ASAS was about the BHK.
Also the Keychain StarSeeker was given to Sora by Yen Sid, but maybe b4 (or after) was given from Yen Sid to the King.
a good theory supposter by many about the keyblades are mentioned here...
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts/73259-origins-mighty-weapon-keyblade.html
oh btw, it also explains why WTDD and KOTW keyblades (riku's and the king's) are original and dont choose their master...

the KH u see there is not the real KH, the real KH was locked by Sora nand the King. its gone, poof, plz ppl, look bk @ KH1, once locked only darkness may linger there, unless like xemnas, create an artificial KH as shown in KH2 and in the secret ending

Note to myself: i think i need to update it with the new ending video keyblades.

---Khilango

Relik

the KH u see there is not the real KH, the real KH was locked by Sora nand the King. its gone, poof, plz ppl, look bk @ KH1, once locked only darkness may linger there, unless like xemnas, create an artificial KH as shown in KH2 and in the secret ending

The whole point of my theory is that it takes place in the past. So no KH wouldn't have been locked already.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Well, i'm confused about that also. why the hell is mickey there and why is it that he has to be there?

or starters, the I.K.K. is really called Key to the Wolds by a lot of ppl bk when ASAS was about the BHK.
Links to confirm kthnx bai(and most people here don't call it that). We don't know what it's call, and does it really matter?
oh btw, it also explains why WTDD and KOTW keyblades (riku's and the king's) are original and dont choose their master...
And you know this how? Just everything in kingdom hearts SAYS a KEYBLADE CHOOSES IT'S MASTER. Go back and play KH.
once locked only darkness may linger there,
And riku... and mickey.... and darksides........

uLtIm4

i don't even have KH2, but it has 2 b in the past cuz doesn't sora get the star seeker in KH2? so mickey would've gotten the star seeker but then got the I.K.K. leading to the star seeker back in yen sid's control and givin it 2 sora. bit i dunno that's just wut i'm sayin'

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, i'm confused about that also. why the hell is mickey there and why is it that he has to be there?

Links to confirm kthnx bai(and most people here don't call it that). We don't know what it's call, and does it really matter?

And you know this how? Just everything in kingdom hearts SAYS a KEYBLADE CHOOSES IT'S MASTER. Go back and play KH.

And riku... and mickey.... and darksides........

umm... its kionda old n i liked it n so many ppl so yeah... maybe its all in my head, but alsoi remember somewhere calling Kairi's key " key to the heart"
i also remember a site with ARMAX codes calling it that...
@ least they sound kool... but maybe am just crazy. sorry if i offended ppl like some1... lol

IF YOU PLAYED KH1!!! the story only talks about ONE FREAKING KEY.
ONE KEYBLADER.
did you even got to read about it in my thread??? dang!

again, Darkness is there! the King and Riku were separated to unknown places but still close enough that the king could send his light to shine on Riku in C.O.

The whole point of my theory is that it takes place in the past. So no KH wouldn't have been locked already.

Kingdom Hearts was a Door!!!!
THE DOOR TO DARKNESS... r u ppl even reading the whole thing?!

Also, if it happen in the past, wouldnt he warn Sora b4 running away in the begining?! or at least hinted something?!
NO! he was only looking for the answers to the Darkness, then the Nobodies sice he was searching for Ansem the Wise.
Also in KH1, the 1st time most ppl (like 97% of the ppl who played without known the plot nor spoilers) knew about Kingdom Hearts existance, was where Ansem took Sora and Co. to their final destination and fight. (Dark Realm).

To answer uLtIm4's doubts:
when kh2 started, Sora lost all his keychains, Donald and goofy lost all their weapons except their original (and on Goofy's case, Save the King comes back as Test the King (ARMAX) also Save the Queen is back but like Sora's: all messed up!
Online Video: Extra Weapons For KHII | Veoh Video Network and the vid is made by me)

Last edited:
E

Eternal Oblivion

Maybe kingdomhearts 3 or the new series will revolve around mickey in the realm of darkness and how he got his I.K.K

Relik

umm... its kionda old n i liked it n so many ppl so yeah... maybe its all in my head, but alsoi remember somewhere calling Kairi's key " key to the heart"
i also remember a site with ARMAX codes calling it that...
@ least they sound kool... but maybe am just crazy. sorry if i offended ppl like some1... lol

IF YOU PLAYED KH1!!! the story only talks about ONE FREAKING KEY.
ONE KEYBLADER.
did you even got to read about it in my thread??? dang!

again, Darkness is there! the King and Riku were separated to unknown places but still close enough that the king could send his light to shine on Riku in C.O.

Kingdom Hearts was a Door!!!!
THE DOOR TO DARKNESS... r u ppl even reading the whole thing?!

Also, if it happen in the past, wouldnt he warn Sora b4 running away in the begining?! or at least hinted something?!
NO! he was only looking for the answers to the Darkness, then the Nobodies sice he was searching for Ansem the Wise.
Also in KH1, the 1st time most ppl (like 97% of the ppl who played without known the plot nor spoilers) knew about Kingdom Hearts existance, was where Ansem took Sora and Co. to their final destination and fight. (Dark Realm).

To answer uLtIm4's doubts:
when kh2 started, Sora lost all his keychains, Donald and goofy lost all their weapons except their original (and on Goofy's case, Save the King comes back as Test the King (ARMAX) also Save the Queen is back but like Sora's: all messed up!
Online Video: Extra Weapons For KHII | Veoh Video Network and the vid is made by me)

Dude you need calm down. It's only a theory about a game, a game with fake people and stories that shouldn't make someone react like this. Although I will say this, stop thinking your word is law. Back to the topic: maybe the problem was already resolved, or Mickey thought it was so there no need to warn Sora and company.

A

AlienStitch

Well I just played the beggining of KHII yesterday and yes Mickey was Yensid's Apprentice as Donald says he taught Mickey stuff (dont know the exact words XD) and as the star seeker keyblade was a present to Sora from Yensid its obviously a keyblade that only Yensid had and since Mickey was his student he gave it too Mickey until Mickey became amazing and got the Golden Kingdom Key :D. So we can tell its definatley in the Past at the point where he was an apprentice type of thing.
And Mickey Mouse is amazing he can live forever! lol

SylvXIII

Assuming Mickey viewed the battle in the past, why wouldn't have he told Sora & Co. about it? Such crucial information shouldn't have been kept secret right from the start...or perhaps it's too shocking...who knows? Perhaps at the end of KH2 the letter Mickey wrote to Sora was about this battle in the past with an new element of the present. It seems a bit illogical to my eyes that while you where cleaning worlds and battling hordes of heartlesses and nobodies Mickey had ONLY been searching for Ansem the wise during the whole KH1, KH:CoM and most of KH2. But who knows, maybe he did so.

Last edited:

Relik

I get people saying why didn't Mickey warn Sora and Co. but think about this, how often did they meet and talk, granted he could've said something but what if he didn't know anything. You just see him at the end of the video, they don't show him interacting with anyone so for all we know he might not actually know anything.

Star Seeker

Hello I'm new.

Here's my theory

This is in the past, so this is when Mickey trained under Yen Sid. Yen Sid caught the battle going on and sent Mickey with the Star Seeker to settle it. Mickey fought but failed.The UEM then opened a portal and threw Mickey into it, which sent him into the realm of darkness. Mickey wandered and found the Key of the Worlds. He found the end of the portal and discovered Disney Castle( This why the portal at Disney Castle leads to Sunset Horizons) . Queen Minnie nursed him and they fell in love and married. Days pass and Mickey witnesses a meteor storm and discovered Gummi. Building a ship he traveled to Yen Sid, meeting Ansem. When he met Yen Sid, he returned Star Seeker and chatted with Yen Sid.Yen Sid tells him about the destruction of worlds. Mickey sends out for Goofy and Donald and tells them to find a 'key' to help him close the source of darkness, Kingdom Hearts. *Enter Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2* Sora fights against the ES. At the end of KHII, ES finds the UEM again and sends for Mickey, and Mickey sends for Sora and Riku and Kairi to fight UEM *This will start KH3*

A

AlienStitch

Hello I'm new.

Here's my theory

This is in the past, so this is when Mickey trained under Yen Sid. Yen Sid caught the battle going on and sent Mickey with the Star Seeker to settle it. Mickey fought but failed.The UEM then opened a portal and threw Mickey into it, which sent him into the realm of darkness. Mickey wandered and found the Key of the Worlds. He found the end of the portal and discovered Disney Castle( This why the portal at Disney Castle leads to Sunset Horizons) . Queen Minnie nursed him and they fell in love and married. Days pass and Mickey witnesses a meteor storm and discovered Gummi. Building a ship he traveled to Yen Sid, meeting Ansem. When he met Yen Sid, he returned Star Seeker and chatted with Yen Sid.Yen Sid tells him about the destruction of worlds. Mickey sends out for Goofy and Donald and tells them to find a 'key' to help him close the source of darkness, Kingdom Hearts. *Enter Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2* Sora fights against the ES. At the end of KHII, ES finds the UEM again and sends for Mickey, and Mickey sends for Sora and Riku and Kairi to fight UEM *This will start KH3*

o_O

Thats very in-depth, lol you included when he got married!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back