• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

Ok, lets try to think of it from another view. Lets say there is no keyblade of Present. Still, it'd be Sora = Light, Riku = Darkness (not evil, dark), and BHK = Twilight. So, where would Mickey lie? Like Testuya said, there are a variety of keyblade wielders, but only can be one master. Could be some kind of plot twist, never know. If there could only be one master, then it'd probably be Mickey if there is no present.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i think sora is the master of they keyblade. because if you remeber the letter mickey left it said they needed to fing the key to their slavation, why would mickey tell donald an goffy to find the true keyblade master [sora] instaed of goofy and donald staying wit mickey to tprotcet HIM?? huh??

oathion

True, but not all masters and such are powerful. You do have a point, I can be wrong.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
DragonRider1234 said:
also, who ever said that sora was light and riku as darkness?? i say its:

Sora: non (king of keyblades)
Light: mickey
Dark: unknown
Twighlight: BHK

I'm baaack...

That really makes no sense. 'Twilight' (check your spelling) has two roads, dusk and dawn. You were right about one thing, no one ever said that Sora was light or Riku was dark, that is just a speculation form the course of the game. However, it could be a possibility. Now, I do think (after detailed research) that Mickey is not on either side of the spectrum, seeing that he is not battling good or evil, but just stuck in the middle of it, but that doesn't mean he is twilight.

DragonRider1234

i guess i could agree with the Mickey being the middle..seeing that he is dressed in an Org member robe...........i never really remembered the difference between Dawn and Dusk.

(ya i no im not a very good speller. runs in the family)

Claymore

Hmm lets see maybe donald and goofy didn't stay with mickey because he didn't have his keyblade until he with to the otherside (omg ppl look for information before you just start shout things getting ppl confused)

well what does master mean: overlord, high ranking, best at the subject so who fits that description. I'd say Sora would be a better Key weilder.

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
I'd rather think Riku would be considered twilight due to the end of Reverse Rebirth. And I don't think any keyblade has one purpose. A keyblade is all about the heart. We may come to find out that a keyblade is just the physical representation of one's heart. If a person's heart is strong enough he will have a keyblade, this power isn't limited to a person being good or evil.

Another theory could be that the person with the strongest heart takes control of the keyblade of a particular world. Say the strongest person representing light would take control of the keyblade representing the light world. Anther for darkness, another for twilight, and another for present. This could be backed up by that incident where Riku stole the keyblade from Sora, I can't exactly remember but when he stole the keyblade did it not look like the kingdom key? Then when Sora took the keyblade back Riku summoned a dark keyblade, now I ask myself if Riku could summon another keyblade, why couldn't Sora? This may be due to that previous theory of keyblades representing different worlds, if at one time Riku could of been the Keyblade Master then maybe with his extra strength in heart he was able to take back the kingdom key. But when Sora grew even stronger, with Ansem's evil influence he was able to summon the keyblade of darkness. Thus Riku may very well of been able to use his heart to summon two different keyblades. But now Riku has taken the twilight path, this his heart is a mixture of light and dark. If BHK's heart is also the same, then who's heart would be stronger and who could gain control of the keyblade representing the twilight world?

This is of course all theorys, and I could be completely wrong, but it does make some sense, so maybe anyone can summon a keyblade, or there may only be one keyblade per world, who knows....

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Claymore said:
Hmm lets see maybe donald and goofy didn't stay with mickey because he didn't have his keyblade until he with to the otherside (omg ppl look for information before you just start shout things getting ppl confused)

Where did THAT come from? Mickey specifically tells them to search for the Keyblade wielder. YOU are getting people confused.

T

truefanofkh

This sounds like even more crap that's hindering this web site. How Riku talks in that conversation DOESN'T EVEN ACT LIKE THE RIKU I KNOW. "can you tell me one more thing...are Sora and Kari safe? OMFG, If you were completly comsumed by darkness and your "heart taken away" would you give a %$#K about anyone? No!!

Edited: This post is talking about the very first one. Didn't take a quote sorry!

anime wardrone

actualy i hade this theory two but i just joined the forum so... also id like to say thats probly the plot for KH2 soras key was not the key to the light and the doors been reopened least its my theory

T

truefanofkh

Wow, a key made out of light. Lets all call it a "light saber" Haha.

That's a nice theory wardrone. If you could call it yours.

Bleeding Bastard

ive read all of the posts...(took an hour and a half)..and i think that jmaine is the person that makes the most sense........

i think..
sora is the keyblade master and his key is normal.. not light or dark or anything.. its his heart and his personality that makes him light.

oblivion and oathkeeper and pumpkin head are all Just keychains not keys, they can makes the key look different and have different strengths. like oblivion makes attack stronger and makes dark power stronger,,its not evil, just dark.

mikey..is hard to explain..he is the king. he is obviously good and stands for justice. his key.. he found in the light behind the dark in Kingdom hearts..we all know that. i think that he is total light.. not in-between or a little dark. the reason why he is walking the path of twighlight with riku, is because he is facsinated by riku's ability to be twilight...and how he isnt afraid of dark and uses for good. he ask's if he can follow riku in his path.. that doesnt mean he is twilight. he already took his path for light in side kingdom hearts.

Riku was almost fully dark in the first game.. but in COM mikey and namine helped him becom twighlight so riku cant have the dark keyblade, him and BHK are twighlight...no matter what.. its in the game, accept it. hehe...i dont think riku has a keyblade..but he is able to wield one if he wants..like in deepdive. or maybe since BHK and riku are both twilight.. they can hold each others key.

THe Bhk is twilight.. but i dont think there is a twilight key...i think they have to be dual weilders.. now you might say "hey riku isnt a dual wielder.." BUT.. riku accepted being twilight at the end of COM. during COM he wasnt ..he was afraid of darkness... we dont know if he is a dual weilder or not because we dont see him with a weapon after he accepts the dusk path. being twilight needs a balance, so you have to weild to keys of opposite elements. or maybe one key that has a balance of two..i dont know.

i dont think theres is going to be a dark keyblade wielder in KH2.. there was already a dark key that riku had...(the heart unlocker or whatever he had after he stole the key from sora, i dont remember) so there will probably not be another dark key unless someone uses the heart unlocker again.

i agree with jmaine about present.. i dont think there is a present key. present means the regular world..light dark and twilight are seperate realms that are linked to the present(normal) world like the whole music concept.

i might be wrong...actually i probably am but whose to say kl isnt wrong or omega or anyone.. we havent seen kh2 yet so why are we yelling at eachother about something we know barely anything about..?

hey i just noticed something...if sora is light or whatever...we all agree that he isnt twilight.. but why does he dual wield when he fuses with goofy? maybe he is turning twilight...he is wearing darker clothes.. i dont know

please flame me....
im a noob and i know little...

i probably restated alot of stuff but after reading all of the posts, i had to state my idea

Darknetwork

Ok let me say this, Sora keyblade is light why because his heart his light and the keyblade only becomes the power of the heart of the wielder. Basicly sora heart is light keyblade must be light. Present is not a power its simply a general statement of the plane of existence all worlds exist in. when sora got his keyblade the light in his heart protected him and guided him out of the darkness, that light turned into a keyblade. Shore riku was suposed to have a keyblade too but since he was posed by ansem, not the fact that he chose darkness, that he couldn't get one. Riku was using ansem darkness through out kh, it was the little light that riku still had in his heart, since the fact is he chose the darkness and would be dark with or without ansem, (in my opinion since darkness isn't evil but the loneliness in your heart and the strengh that only comes from yourself, unlike Sora light that comes from his VERY strong bonds of friendship with his friends), that kept riku from being devoured. Also the only reason that Riku would be able to take Sora keyblade would be because he was stronger. The only reason he would lose that keyblade is because it is light and Riku is obviously dark. also when riku got his dark keyblade since it was ansems darkness, not HIS darkness, that Riku wasn't able to use it to beat Soar. he said so in COM

Riku: I used all the darkness that you had to give and i STILL lost to Sora
after that Riku killed ansem with the darkness he had not ansem's. Also concerning the mickey having a keyblade of light and sora haveing a keyblade of light too. Guess what people that CAN exist no. There is not one time that Kh1 said that can't happen. There can be two keyblades of the same element, (light and dark... twlight isn't a keyblade element just a road or a power but that is only if you either balance light and dark or you are a unknown) they just can't be the same keyblade. also the keyblades that sora can us aren't permanent keyblades unlike sora's orginal. they only exist because of the keychain. how does BHK get sora's oathkeeper and oblivion i have no idea, probally because since sora made them, any person who is strong enough to wield them can but there hearts must create them so that keyblade can belong to them.

Darknetwork

Note Riku powers are from the darkness. he simple chose the twilight road. The little light in Riku is the friendship he still has with sora and Kairi . That light got a lot brighter and effects Riku more( note I AM NOT SAYING THAT RIKU CAN USE THAT LIGHT JUST SAYING THAT HIS FRIENDSHIP IS GROWING STRONGER)since king mickey became his friend. The ability to use the power of the dark, will still keeping his bonds with his friend( still careing about them, wanting to protect them, hell loving them) is what makes him twilight. his friendship/light will stop him from being devoured by the darkness, while his darkness/the power that comes from himself and himself alone will keep him from being blinded by the light. And note that is my riku theory.

DragonRider1234

let em point out 2 u all.............Riku didnt have a keyblade. Ansem did when he took over Riku's body. and Blleding Bastard......ur an overachever! i could not just sit at the comp and read all those forams!! that's amazing. i have 2 give u props.

my theory was that Riku and Mickey could walk the path of twilight because there light and dark neitralizes them so that they r together twilight. but that sound a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back