• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
One born of the heart and darkness, deviod of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation.

seize all hearts and comsumate the great heart. all hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all.

Realize the destiny: the relm of kingdom hearts. the great darkness sealed within the great heart.

Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness
for the heart of light shall unseal the path

Seven hearts, one keyhole, one key to the door.
the door of the darkness tied by two keys

The door to the darkness to seal the light

None shall pass but shadows, returning to the darkness
ones born of the heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the dark door opens.

now you guys do have a piont. i agree with vice versa
sora=present
mickey=light

yet 'the heart of light shall useal the path' which is talking about sora so i guess this will piont to sora being the light which would make mickey the present. and both the present and light sealed the door to the darkness - the two keys. yet in kh sora said kh was the light yet there were heartless inside. [which totally confused me] but i still think of it as the dark. yet all this is speculation and i have just lost my train of thought..............brain went to poop........so what do you think.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
i think it was mickey that unsealed the path. cuz when ansem opened the door (well..partially) light shone through. i think mickey may have caused that light. which would explain why in CoM, Ansem gets really mad when mickey is around. "Meddelsome King." lol. i love that

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, that is one of the best parts of the game. I wonder what kind of powers mickey has though. I was shocked that they didn't show his keyblade in COM, it was just him with a card when he was summoned. That was good though, since Mickey was the only way for Riku to heal the game, but though I would rather he didn't heal at all, I needed to beat the game for story purposes... Curse you Riku....

Anyway, I think that the path was revealed when the light was released from the door. After that, that was the only way Sora could go to get out of the Dark depths. However when the path appeared for Riku, that was his ticket to get to the door when Sora appeared. I'm guessing Mickey revealed that path for Riku, and thus they achieved their destiny in KH. Now we have to wait and see what happens in KH2.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If Mickey is light then why does he follow Riku along the Twilight/Dawn road and appears to have joined a group of shells that are Twilight/walk the Twilight road?

Sora is the one who WILL open the door to the light. He closed the door to the darkness with mickey. He is good. He is the Hero of Light. He isn't going to have an option of opening the door to Darkness.

DragonRider1234

wait..........isn't the door of darkness in the endless abyss and is called kingdom hearts? if so then then its not really the door of darkness, its light. remember at the end of kh when sora says that kingdom hearts is light and light shines through, well then its light. and im confusing myself.............if not then i agree with MochaCat and KL

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
SorasKingdom I agree with you for the most part. I do believe Sora's keyblade is the Keyblade of Present since it can be light and darkness (Oathkeeper and Oblivion). Plus a quote from the ending of Reverse Rebirth helps prove Mickey's Keyblade is light. "Light and dark, back to back. they may mingle in a way no one's ever seen before. I want to see where that road leads."- Mickey. I am interpretting this as Mickey and Riku walking down the twilit road since that is where Mickey wanted to go. Through this it means Riku is dark and Mickey is light and they are walking down the twilit road back to back, doing something no one has ever seen before since DiZ seemed slightly surprised at Riku's decision.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The door that Mickey, Sora, and Riku closed was the door to the darkness, Kingdom Hearts.

Sora was wrong. Kingdom Hearts is darkness but it does have some light in it.

Plus a quote from the ending of Reverse Rebirth helps prove Mickey's Keyblade is light. "Light and dark, back to back. they may mingle in a way no one's ever seen before. I want to see where that road leads."- Mickey

No it doesn't. He was talking about the road of/to Twlight and Riku. He wasn't talking about himself.

Through this it means Riku is dark and Mickey is light and they are walking down the twilit road back to back, doing something no one has ever seen before since DiZ seemed slightly surprised at Riku's decision.

^ as said above: He was talking about the road to/of Twilight and then Riku. He said:

(Referring to Riku) With you, they mingle in a way no one's ever seen
before. I want to see where that road leads. And if it's okay, I want
to walk the road with you.

With Riku, Light and Darkness mingles in a way no one has ever seen before.

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

The door that Mickey, Sora, and Riku closed was the door to the darkness, Kingdom Hearts.

Sora was wrong. Kingdom Hearts is darkness but it does have some light in it.

Actually you are wrong. Remeber that was the door to the DARKNESS of Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom hearts is light, it is just that it is the deepest pit of the darkness, so there is some darkness in it as well. The light that came out was just a small part of the light in Kingdom hearts, and the darkness that was scene was just the few masses of hearltess that managed to get into Kingdom Hearts.

In reguards to Mickey, it is quite clear that his key is light, due to the fact that it is WAY more powerful than Sora's. HIS FRIGGIN KEY TOOK OUT TWO DARKSIDES WITH ONE HIT!!! Only a force such as that of the light could be powerful enough to take out that large manifestation of darkness. Also, it is very clear that Sora's key is present because it still went to Riku. But just because his is present, doesn't mean it has some powers of the light. At the same time the key has some powers of the darkside, like how Gravaga could be taken as a spell of darkness, and the move Gravity break is a dark move. Also since it is able to change into oblivion, it is clear that Sora's key has a little bit of power from all forces, making it clear that it is present.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
NGd that IS a good arugument.
BUT i still dont believe it.
you have to think and use common sense. sora's key has to be light because that was what the whole theme of the game is: light conquers all and nomatter what darkness will not prevail. plus our hero is light and all the saying troughout the game about 'light saving all. and sora being the light' that would have all been in vain then. Soar HAS to be the hero of the light thus wirld the keybalde to the light. and like what was mentioned. why would mikey [the light] go with riku?? mikey is knida leavung everything to sora, you know taking his own little side quests. and of he was the light then he would be working his ass off trying to save the world. >.<

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
HA! NGD YOU ARE WRONG. (I'm starting to go crazy with this topic XD)

Sora's Domain: KH Common Questions said:
Q: What exactly is Kingdom Hearts?

A: Kingdom Hearts is simply the door to the world of darkness. It wasn't an actual world, but Ansem referred to it as a world. You could make the arguement that KH is actually both the door and the world behind it.

Q: How do you know it's the world of darkness?

A: Tetsuya Nomura himself stated it in an interview, multiple times.

Q: Okay, if it's the world of darkness, why did light come out?

A: Light came out for a very simple reason, even in the deepest darkness, there is light. Sora was wrong when he said "Kingdom Hearts is light!" It was not light, but it did contain some light in it.

Kingdom Hearts is not Light. It is Darkness.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
a keyblade of present would be stronger dan a keyblade of light ngd because it has twilight,darknesss, and light

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Question:
In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

^ MORE PROOF

In reguards to Mickey, it is quite clear that his key is light, due to the fact that it is WAY more powerful than Sora's. HIS FRIGGIN KEY TOOK OUT TWO DARKSIDES WITH ONE HIT!!! Only a force such as that of the light could be powerful enough to take out that large manifestation of darkness. Also, it is very clear that Sora's key is present because it still went to Riku. But just because his is present, doesn't mean it has some powers of the light. At the same time the key has some powers of the darkside, like how Gravaga could be taken as a spell of darkness, and the move Gravity break is a dark move. Also since it is able to change into oblivion, it is clear that Sora's key has a little bit of power from all forces, making it clear that it is present.

Mickey is Present. He follows the Twilight path with Riku and he appears to have joined a group of Twilight beings.

Sora is the hero of light and WILL open the door to the light. Sora is light. He is the main character of KH series. He will save all the worlds. He is good. Sora has the keyblade of light.

AND just like you said: Even in the deepest darkness there will always be a light. So Riku still had light in his heart to take the keyblade from Sora. But when he chose the Darkness over the light he lost it:

Question:
About Riku being the rightful owner of the Keyblade - why is it that Sora had the Keyblade first?

Nomura--That part is also a bit vague. In the Destiny Islands when Riku is swallowed by the darkness, there's a sparkle of light, and next comes the scene where Sora first gets the Keyblade, right? In my setting, the darkness wrapping itself around those two is the darkness of Riku's heart. At the moment when Sora enters that darkness, the light you can see is the light of the heart. Sora, trying to help Riku, struggling in the darkness, touches that light and temporarily the Keyblade goes to Sora.

Sora touches the LIGHT and gets the keyblade. Riku chooses the Darkness and loses it.

~NGD OMEGA~

*Sigh* I saw this coming, luckily I prepared for it.

If Sora's keyblade is light, than how do you explain the ability to change into Pumpkin Head, and Oblivion, both DARK keyblades?

Sora is the 'Light' I agree, but the Keyblade was free to chose between both Sora and Riku, Light, and Dark, and it only chose Sora because his heart was stronger, nothing more and nothing less.

Also how do you explain why the keyblade went to Riku, when he his CLEARLY a warrior of the dark? All this is because Sora's keyblade is a keyblade of the Present, and it can be used by darkness, and become darkness itself, depending on the users choice. This keyblade goes to the user with the Stronger heart, and the only reason it went to Riku was to test out if Sora was really stronger than he was.

So it is very clear that Sora's keyblade has to be the 'present' one, because of it's ability to change into and be used by both darkness and light.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see your's KL...

Mickey is Present. He follows the Twilight path with Riku and he appears to have joined a group of Twilight beings.

Sora is the hero of light and WILL open the door to the light. Sora is light. He is the main character of KH series. He will save all the worlds. He is good. He is Light.

Just because Mickey walks the path of the Twilight, doesn't mean his keyblade started out as twilight. Mickey found his keyblade because he was SEARCHING FOR THE LIGHT. In the begining of his journey, he walked the path of the light, so he found the LIGHT keyblade. It was only AFTERWARDS that he walked the path of the twilight. And just because he walks the path of Twilight with Riku doesn't mean he IS twilight. Mickey is still light, and so is his keyblade.

Also in regards to the door...

Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

This is the only thing worth regarding, because the other ones are just interpretations of what Nomura said. What I would like to say about this is THAT WAS THE FRIGGIN DOOR TO DARKNESS, SO OF COURSE THERE WAS DARKNESS ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!! The door did not go deep enough (or so I gather) to find the TRUE light of Kingdom hearts. Also the Darkness has been eating at the hearts, so there is more Darkness than light there now. Kingdom hearts is LIGHT, but what was on the other side of the door was only darkness because that was where stolen hearts went after they were stolen by the Heartless, and thus they were darkness. That particular door was to the part of Kingdom hearts that was Darkness, but a little light came out because Sora called to it, and even in the Darkness, there was still light. The TRUE form of kingdom hearts is LIGHT, but where the door opened was the the DARK part. The LIGHT part has yet to be seen, and probably will be in KH2. THAT IS WHAT IS MEANT BY THE DOOR TO THE LIGHT!!! It means to the LIGHT of Kingdom hearts, it's true form, not the darkness that surrounds the light in it.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
riku always had light in his heart and da keyblade came to the little light left in his dark heart.......................the pumpkin head aint dark

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If Sora's keyblade is light, than how do you explain the ability to change into Pumpkin Head, and Oblivion, both DARK keyblades?

They symbolise Darkness. They aren't really Darkness. Plus it's all in the keychain. Those are just appearance. How come every cut scene if you have a different keyblade it always goes back to the Kingdom Key? Because the Kingdom Key is what matters.

Sora is the 'Light' I agree, but the Keyblade was free to chose between both Sora and Riku, Light, and Dark, and it only chose Sora because his heart was stronger, nothing more and nothing less.

Umm no. Riku made his choice and Sora did too. Riku chose Darkness over light. Sora chose light. And just like you say even in the deepest darkness there will always be a light. It's obvious that light in Riku's dark heart let him get the keyblade back.

Also how do you explain why the keyblade went to Riku, when he his CLEARLY a warrior of the dark? All this is because Sora's keyblade is a keyblade of the Present, and it can be used by darkness, and become darkness itself, depending on the users choice. This keyblade goes to the user with the Stronger heart, and the only reason it went to Riku was to test out if Sora was really stronger than he was.

I just explained it above.

So it is very clear that Sora's keyblade has to be the 'present' one, because of it's ability to change into and be used by both darkness and light.

ITS VERY CLEAR THAT SORA'S KEYBLADE IS OF LIGHT AND NOT OF THE PRESENT!!!!

~NGD OMEGA~

Riku didn't have any light left after he kept bathing himself in the darkness... actually thats wrong, there was a bit left and it was hidden. Riku had to summon the keyblade, and he summoned it with the DARKNESS because that was the only thing that he KNEW was in his heart. And the Pumkinhead is dark, didn't you see the explosions, Dark blasts. I would say because it is black, but just because it is black doesn't mean it is dark, Still it is one of the more powerful keyblades in the begining of the game, and it comes from a dark world. And you have to admit, Halloween Town is a dark world, they actually tried to use the heartless, and since they were darkness they could do it. However the heartless only turned on them because Oggies darkness was stronger.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
neither da oblivion nor da pumpkinhead is dark dey are just keyblade have u eva looked at any fight scenes wen sora summons da keyblade it appears in a blur of light.............................yes da keyblasde did come to da little light left in rikus heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back