• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
NDG [the only reason it went to Riku was to test out if Sora was really stronger than he was.}
no becasue at the moment sora was overwelmed with dispair and hoplessness. for a momnet his heart became weak, and riku took advantage of that and stole the keyblade, yet rikus selfless intentions drove the keybalde away form him and back to sora. riku ws the light but then was posseesed by darkness. so it has nothiong to do with the keybalade switching from light to dark.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
He did not use the Darkness to summon the keyblade. He might have used that for the Heart Unlocker but not Sora's.

~NGD OMEGA~

*Sigh* This is actually quite fun...

The Oblivion and the Pumpinhead are actually BOTH dark, not just representations of it, because they USE the powers of darkness, explaining the MP decrease in the Oblivion, Darkness drains magic, but ups attack, which is what the OBLIVION does.

And in regaurds to this...

They symbolise Darkness. They aren't really Darkness. Plus it's all in the keychain. Those are just appearance. How come every cut scene if you have a different keyblade it always goes back to the Kingdom Key? Because the Kingdom Key is what matters.

WRONG WRONG WRONG AND YET AGAIN WRONG!!!! KL I am shocked at you. There are only 3 GET THAT 3 scenes in the entire game where the Keyblade reverts to the Kingdom Key, The scene where Sora meets up with Riku for the first time, which is explained because Riku must Hold it for a while, and since he doesn't have the Keychains he can't change it.

The second is when Riku steals the Keyblade from Sora, also explained above, and note that when Ansem says why Riku lost the Keyblade, he says NOTHING about the LIGHT in their hearts. Riku's light is too little to weild a light keyblade anyway.

The third scene is the only one I can't explain, which is of course at the end of the game. That one was wierd, I guess the creaters wanted the ending to end like the begining started, with the first keyblade you get. Weird...

Anyway to sum up, because the keyblade can CHANGE into darkness, AND BE WEILDED BY NEAR COMPLETE DARKNESS (True, when Ansem explains he says nothing about light, just strength of heart, which is what Sora also says. Riku also had dark intentions for the Keyblade, which meant the keyblade was reacting to the Darkness, not the light.). So no counter that KL, COUNTER THAT!!!

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Coughcough*

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
aight have u eva realized in any game light strengthens da heart and darkness always seems 2 weaken da heart no matta wat u dont see how da darkness in rikus heart causes him 2 b easily decieved by both malificient and ansem while sora heart is gettin stronga and in CoM riku finally reaches his strongest wen he accepts his light and his darkness

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
*Sigh* This is actually quite fun...

The Oblivion and the Pumpinhead are actually BOTH dark, not just representations of it, because they USE the powers of darkness, explaining the MP decrease in the Oblivion, Darkness drains magic, but ups attack, which is what the OBLIVION does.

That doesn't prove anything. it was NEVER said in the game that those keyblades were Darkness. NEVER. They do symbolise. The Oblivion symbolises Riku and Darkness and the Oathkeeper symbolises Kairi and Light. And you have no proof that Darkness decreases MP. And IF the Pumpkinhead were "dark" too then why doesn't it decrease MP?

WRONG WRONG WRONG AND YET AGAIN WRONG!!!! KL I am shocked at you. There are only 3 GET THAT 3 scenes in the entire game where the Keyblade reverts to the Kingdom Key, The scene where Sora meets up with Riku for the first time, which is explained because Riku must Hold it for a while, and since he doesn't have the Keychains he can't change it.

The second is when Riku steals the Keyblade from Sora, also explained above, and note that when Ansem says why Riku lost the Keyblade, he says NOTHING about the LIGHT in their hearts. Riku's light is too little to weild a light keyblade anyway.

The third scene is the only one I can't explain, which is of course at the end of the game. That one was wierd, I guess the creaters wanted the ending to end like the begining started, with the first keyblade you get. Weird...

Funny...THOSE WERE THE MOST IMPORTANT SCENES OF THE GAME. He had light in his heart and plus his heart was strong too. It's obvious they wanted Sora who holds the keyblade of light to seal the door to darkness.

Anyway to sum up, because the keyblade can CHANGE into darkness, AND BE WEILDED BY NEAR COMPLETE DARKNESS (True, when Ansem explains he says nothing about light, just strength of heart, which is what Sora also says. Riku also had dark intentions for the Keyblade, which meant the keyblade was reacting to the Darkness, not the light.). So no counter that KL, COUNTER THAT!!!

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Coughcough*

IT DOESN'T CHANGE INTO DARKNESS. RIKU STILL HAD LIGHT IN HIS HEART. SO HE COULD WIELD THE KEYBLADE OF LIGHT AND SINCE SORA DOUBTED HIMSELF WHERE WAS THE KEYBLADE SUPPOSE TO GO? MARS? NO IT WENT BACK TO RIKU. Even though Riku was using darkness for bad he was trying to use it for good reasons. Mainly to bring back Kairi. Is trying to save your friend make your dark? He had light in his heart. So he was using the power of Darkness + had light in his heart still + trying to save Kairi made him able to get the keyblade it made his heart strong. And you call trying to save Kairi dark intentions? Pfft.

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
amen KL! it seems that there iz more proof towards the keybalde being light then it being able to change into darkness.

sure NGD may have some good arguments but arent really backed up with a lot of hard facts. just a theory and and interprtaion of what we saw ing the first game.

yet the thoerythat it iz light has alot more details behind it. tho they may not all be hard core facts, if you ask anyone who has played the game [but isnt as hard core as some of us] they will tell you that the keyblade iz light. no doubt about it. it is just common sense. the whole main theme of the game. LIGHT!! this whole bleepin story would have all been a waste if soras keybalde turned out not to be the light. THATS WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT!!! LIGHT!!

yeah! this iz getting fun.

~NGD OMEGA~

Thank you RikuHeroofDarkness, I have been waiting for someone to post. Now in regards to this....

NDG [the only reason it went to Riku was to test out if Sora was really stronger than he was.}
no becasue at the moment sora was overwelmed with dispair and hoplessness. for a momnet his heart became weak, and riku took advantage of that and stole the keyblade, yet rikus selfless intentions drove the keybalde away form him and back to sora. riku ws the light but then was posseesed by darkness. so it has nothiong to do with the keybalade switching from light to dark.

FIRST OFF IT IS NGD!!! (no offense, I just like to get names right, I'm NGD, Not NDG)

And is that thing supposed to be a quote? If it is than your theory is wrong (HA, AND I HAVE PROFF).

SORA'S HEART DID NOT BECOME WEAK UNTIL AFTER RIKU STOLE THE KEYBLADE!!! Sora did not fall to the ground until after Riku stole the keyblade, so his heart was as strong as it ever was. It was just that Riku pumped himself up with so much darkness that his heart grew stronger than Sora's but only for an instant. Once Sora found out about his true power, his own power grew, gaining him back the keyblade.

ALSO THE KEYBLADE HAD TO REACT TO RIKU'S DARKNESS BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAID BEFORE!!!

Riku had DARK intentions for the keyblade, and yet the keyblade still went to him. RIKU WANTED TO OPEN THE DOOR TO DARKNESS WITH THE KEYBLADE!!! If Sora's keyblade was the light keyblade, Malificent would have known this would not have worked, but it would work if it was the present one.

Also another interesting thing. How would Sora have found a keyblade to the light in the PRESENT world? Mickey found his keyblade in the light, Riku/Ansem found his by turning to the darkness, but Sora's was found in the Present. That is only more proof to the fact that SORA'S KEY IS PRESENT!!!

aight have u eva realized in any game light strengthens da heart and darkness always seems 2 weaken da heart no matta wat u dont see how da darkness in rikus heart causes him 2 b easily decieved by both malificient and ansem while sora heart is gettin stronga and in CoM riku finally reaches his strongest wen he accepts his light and his darkness

If this is true, than how did Riku steal the keyblade from Sora, even though his heart was full of Darkness, and there was only a little bit of light left. So Darkness powers up the heart, but it also currupts it...

Now to deal with you KL...

And IF the Pumpkinhead were "dark" too then why doesn't it decrease MP?

Not pure dark, just... well... mischivish Dark. The Oblivion is TRUE darkness, and like you said, it symbolizes Sora's friendship with Riku, and yet it STILL uses the powers of darkness, making the keyblade dark.

Funny...THOSE WERE THE MOST IMPORTANT SCENES OF THE GAME. He had light in his heart and plus his heart was strong too. It's obvious they wanted Sora who holds the keyblade of light to seal the door to darkness.

NOT QUITE!

Scene Number 1 was where Riku held it. SORA HAS THE KEYCHAINS, AND RIKU DOES NOT, SO WHEN HE HOLDS IT, IT GOES BACK TO ORIGINAL FORM!!!

Scen Number 2. SAME THING!!! Notice that when Sora has it it is still whatever Key you have, but when he takes it it is the kingdom key. The key also reverts back when you get it back.

Scene 3. Got me there, I have no Idea... maybe it is just that at the end of the game, all of Sora's keychains vanish, explaining why he doesn't have them in COM.

IT DOESN'T CHANGE INTO DARKNESS. RIKU STILL HAD LIGHT IN HIS HEART. SO HE COULD WIELD THE KEYBLADE OF LIGHT AND SINCE SORA DOUBTED HIMSELF WHERE WAS THE KEYBLADE SUPPOSE TO GO? MARS? NO IT WENT BACK TO RIKU. Even though Riku was using darkness for bad he was trying to use it for good reasons. Mainly to bring back Kairi. Is trying to save your friend make your dark? He had light in his heart. So he was using the power of Darkness + had light in his heart still + trying to save Kairi made him able to get the keyblade it made his heart strong. And you call trying to save Kairi dark intentions? Pfft.

READ ABOVE FOR RIKUS DARK INTENTIONS!!! HE WANTED TO OPEN THE DOOR TO DARKNESS TO SAVE KAIRI!!! HA, got you there... The light keyblade wouldn't be able to do that, but the present one would.

AND SORA DID NOT DOUBT HIMSELF!!!

The only reson it left him was to test his worthiness, or in the real sense, because Riku's heart was stronger, not because of his light. It was just a test of strenght. Also, you haven't responded to this, probably because I edited it and you haven't seen it...

Edit: Sorry, didn't see your's KL...

Quote:
Mickey is Present. He follows the Twilight path with Riku and he appears to have joined a group of Twilight beings.

Sora is the hero of light and WILL open the door to the light. Sora is light. He is the main character of KH series. He will save all the worlds. He is good. He is Light.

Just because Mickey walks the path of the Twilight, doesn't mean his keyblade started out as twilight. Mickey found his keyblade because he was SEARCHING FOR THE LIGHT. In the begining of his journey, he walked the path of the light, so he found the LIGHT keyblade. It was only AFTERWARDS that he walked the path of the twilight. And just because he walks the path of Twilight with Riku doesn't mean he IS twilight. Mickey is still light, and so is his keyblade.

Also in regards to the door...

Quote:
Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

This is the only thing worth regarding, because the other ones are just interpretations of what Nomura said. What I would like to say about this is THAT WAS THE FRIGGIN DOOR TO DARKNESS, SO OF COURSE THERE WAS DARKNESS ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!! The door did not go deep enough (or so I gather) to find the TRUE light of Kingdom hearts. Also the Darkness has been eating at the hearts, so there is more Darkness than light there now. Kingdom hearts is LIGHT, but what was on the other side of the door was only darkness because that was where stolen hearts went after they were stolen by the Heartless, and thus they were darkness. That particular door was to the part of Kingdom hearts that was Darkness, but a little light came out because Sora called to it, and even in the Darkness, there was still light. The TRUE form of kingdom hearts is LIGHT, but where the door opened was the the DARK part. The LIGHT part has yet to be seen, and probably will be in KH2. THAT IS WHAT IS MEANT BY THE DOOR TO THE LIGHT!!! It means to the LIGHT of Kingdom hearts, it's true form, not the darkness that surrounds the light in it.

Also, as to proof that the Oblivion is Dark, notice that BHK uses it to balance out his light keyblade, Oathkeeper, to make himself Twilight. If Oblivion wasn't 'pure' dark, he wouldn't be able to do this. SORA'S KEY HAS TO BE PRESENT!!!

NOW COUNTER ALL OF THIS!!! YOU CAN'T WIN, I HAVE THICK HEADEDNESS AND REFUSAL TO LOSE ON MY SIDE!!! Also a bit of truth helps too....

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
u just contradicted urself because even though riku did want 2 open da door 2 darkness his main intention was still pure and god(2 save kairi) so da keyblade was not responding 2 his corruptness nor darkness but 2 his light and pureness 2 save kairi and da oblivion is still not dark because it represents friendship(which is light) and da only reason it is dark is because riku was dark and da keyblade formed from da light

~NGD OMEGA~

u just contradicted urself because even though riku did want 2 open da door 2 darkness his main intention was still pure and god(2 save kairi) so da keyblade was not responding 2 his corruptness nor darkness but 2 his light and pureness 2 save kairi and da oblivion is still not dark because it represents friendship(which is light) and da only reason it is dark is because riku was dark and da keyblade formed from da light

*Sigh* Must I go over this again?

Sure Riku's INTENTIONS were good, but his means would not be followed by any LIGHT keyblade. A light keyblade will not open the Door to Darkness. Also even though the Oblivion represents their friendships, it also represents their rivalry which is evil. Also not what I said before, Oblivion balances out Oathkeeper for BHK, meaning that the Oblivion must be dark to balance out light. If not, than BHK will not be Twilight (Dawn) which he is. There, do not make me go over that again...

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
OMIGAWD!! i think i love you NGD!!!!!!! =P {sorry for misspelling. i dont read my post after i have typed them. look at the key board when typing] I love you so much i wanna beat you down with a gynormous stick full of splinters. you are a good debater i must give you props.

yet your arguments have no solid facts baking them up. jus assumptions like i said! and sora did lose the keybalde to riku because he was doubting himself in his abilites to suceed evn BEFORE he saw riku. sora was losing hope. DUH!
sora=key to light.

man imagine when the game comes out. >.<; what if were both wrong or we never find out. o_O. i say jus wait for the gaime. them we can point and laugh tto the loser.

~NGD OMEGA~

Erm... ahem... thank you for your comments...

Also you seem to think most of my facts are pure assumptions, but some of all of yours are too. For example this....

yet your arguments have no solid facts baking them up. jus assumptions like i said! and sora did lose the keybalde to riku because he was doubting himself in his abilites to suceed evn BEFORE he saw riku. sora was losing hope. DUH!
sora=key to light.

Pure assumption. Sora was not doubting himself, it was not explained in any way through the game. Sora's need for saving Kairi was stronger at that point than any other. Give me some proof of Sora doubting himself and then I will believe it. It was clear that after Riku stole the Keyblade that Sora Doubted himself, but not after. That my fine friend, is pure assumption.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
riku and soras rivalry wasnt dark there rivalry was innocent it was jealousy and rage dat caused riku 2 start 2 hate sora riku liked there rivalry its wat made their frienship stronger im not saying oblivion isnt dark but it symbolizes friendship which light and it is only dark because dat is wat riku is/was

~NGD OMEGA~

THERE YOU GO!!!

riku and soras rivalry wasnt dark there rivalry was innocent it was jealousy and rage dat caused riku 2 start 2 hate sora riku liked there rivalry its wat made their frienship stronger im not saying oblivion isnt dark but it symbolizes friendship which light and it is only dark because dat is wat riku is/was

That was what I was trying to get out of you. Some people believe that the Oathkeeper and Oblivion represents Sora's friendship with Riku and Kairi, but I think it goes much deeper than that, particularly with Riku.

Riku is dark, no doubt about that. Well he says he trying to be twilight, but he is still dark. Anyway, since Oblivion represents Darkness (Now that you finally said it you can't take it back), Oblivion must also in essence represent Riku himself. Now with the Oathkeeper it is different, don't get me wrong. The Oathkeeper represents Sora's promise to Kairi, and their friendship.

But at least I got you to admit it. OBLIVION IS DARK! Ha! You said it now, and it can't be taken back (Not even with an edit because I quoted it! HAHAHAHA!!!).

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
im not diagreein dat it is dark but i am sayin dat oblivion also has some light essence in it creation so u cant rule it as completely dark and it is just a keychain and da only reason da keyblade is dark is because riku is/was dark not because da keyblade it self is dark or isnt light now if riku was twilight da keyblade would've been twilight same thing for da oathkeepa it is light because kairi is light

~NGD OMEGA~

ARGG!!!! DON'T YOU READ THE STUFF I THROW OUT!!!

im not diagreein dat it is dark but i am sayin dat oblivion also has some light essence in it creation so u cant rule it as completely dark and it is just a keychain and da only reason da keyblade is dark is because riku is/was dark not because da keyblade it self is dark or isnt light now if riku was twilight da keyblade would've been twilight same thing for da oathkeepa it is light because kairi is light

IF THE OBLIVION IS NOT PURE DARK, BUT THE OATHKEEPER IS PURE LIGHT, THAN THE BHK IS NOT TWILIGHT AND HIS KEYBLADES ARE NOT BALANCED!!!! *Goes into Hades Rage and incinerates everthing in range* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just hate to repeat myself constantly, don't get me wrong, I rarely ever blow a fuse.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dats not wat im sayin, im tryna say it wont destroy da keyblades essence of light beacause it was made by an innocent and pure way of frienship but because riku is/was dark it is dark

by the way isnt all keyblades made by frienship in KH1(not counting da ones in final mix and da ultima)?

H

Hero_of_Present

this is just a theory but the oblivion is not pure darkness but just has a little bit of light and the oathkeeper is not pure light but just has a little bit of dark. Thus proving that the BHK is twilight and supporting the quote
Even in the deepest darkness there is a little bit of light

B

Blade of Justice

What if it turned out that both Mickey and Sora's keyblades were light, but split apart. One with more darkness than the other?

H

Hero_of_Present

Blade of Justice said:
What if it turned out that both Mickey and Sora's keyblades were light, but split apart. One with more darkness than the other?
That is probably not not true since there is only one of every keyblade and micky was searching for the light and aparently found it, The BHK has twilight which means there is only dark and present which means dark goes to riku and present goes to sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back