• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
but still da organization uses dusk which is still twilight................light is obligated 2 fight darkness not evil it was soras choice 2 fight evil wat is da oppositon of light..........darkness.............da only reason riku doesnt use his dark powers is because he fears it in da beginning but he doesnt leave his path then he learns da darkness can be used as good thus meaning in opposition dat light can b used as evil(there is 2 stories 2 erything)

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
well there is no proof that light can be used for bad.
i really dont think it works vice-versa.
And still, why wouldnt they use mickey for evil?
cuz they cant, because he is light
thats why they used sora (and riku) because sora is not fully light, which in reguards to soras cloths are black theory (thanks mochacat, ur theory helped mine XD)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
naw it does work dat way.................think about da devil he was once a white angel in heaven until he tried 2 use his light for evil against god..................think about it theres good or bad twilight,good or bad darkness, good or bad present, why wouldnt there b good or bad light

~NGD OMEGA~

There is actually no point in answering that, because the angel you are talking about became satan, the prince of darkness, so he turned to the darkness after he was light, like Riku, that no good.....

And good job Soraskingdom, that dark clothes theory really helped our cause. The battle continues...

oathion

The Oblivion and the Pumpinhead are actually BOTH dark, not just representations of it, because they USE the powers of darkness, explaining the MP decrease in the Oblivion, Darkness drains magic, but ups attack, which is what the OBLIVION does.

The Pumpkinhead in Kingdom Hearts to me is a minor-keyblade. Yeah, it may seem 'dark' but doesn't mean it isn't. As you know, just because something is 'dark' doesn't mean it's evil. Evil and Dark are two different things. The Oblivion, the 'dark' keyblade (dark, not evil. dark.) and the Oathkeeper, the 'light' keyblade are possibly the only two keyblades that'll appear in Kingdom Hearts 2 and might be important to the plot. And for the draining MP thing, that kind of made me laugh. MP doesn't have nothing to due whether or not something is 'dark'. I think Omega, that you're confusing dark and evil. Also, not everything is seen as Black and White, they're some shades of gray.

Riku didn't have any light left after he kept bathing himself in the darkness... actually thats wrong, there was a bit left and it was hidden. Riku had to summon the keyblade, and he summoned it with the DARKNESS because that was the only thing that he KNEW was in his heart. And the Pumkinhead is dark, didn't you see the explosions, Dark blasts. I would say because it is black, but just because it is black doesn't mean it is dark, Still it is one of the more powerful keyblades in the begining of the game, and it comes from a dark world. And you have to admit, Halloween Town is a dark world, they actually tried to use the heartless, and since they were darkness they could do it. However the heartless only turned on them because Oggies darkness was stronger.[

Ok, if you listen closely, they aren't using the darkness for evil. They're using the heartless for some fun. Once again, you're confusing the word dark and evil. Sure, Riku is 'dark' but that doesn't make him evil. Riku didn't know what he's getting himself into, he's too concern about Kairi. Halloween Town isn't evil neither, it's practically Halloween everyday there and their idea of scarying people is their way of happiness. For the

Milh_Amethyz

i think Oblivion and Oathkeeper are just an upgrade of Kingdom Key.

Its just that Mickey's Key is gold it doesn't mean its a light Keyblade.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
*A new team enters the battle. Though they have few members, they are persistant in their cause. They are called Team Jmaine, and they fight with their Coexistant blades. And KL and NGD are in a desperate struggle for power, Jmaine himself enters in, and attempts to take the two on at once with his {Insert your keyblades here in a quote}, glowing with {Insert sparks colors here} sparks, as he clashes his blades with the both of them*

Dude, seriously, I doubt that. We are supported by the Ansem's Report. It says clearly that there are 4 (!!!) worlds, Light, Dark, Present, Inbetween (Twilight). So we have a bit more evidence on our side. And the fact that they coexist just means that the Present key would be more powerful as it could wield all forces, but it would only be more powerful if you knew how to use it.

Still I am seriously considering that Both Mickey and Sora are Light, because of that Invertedt thing... but it is unlikely because it is weird enought that there is more than one keyblade, so this different sides might explain why all of them are there... and if there is more than one of a force, than the whole theory wouldn't hold up... So I'm sticking with the original theory of Sora=Present/Mickey=Light.

I'm going to keep pressing this THEORY:

Ansem Report 12

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

It doesn't exactly say that they are separate worlds, rather unknown worlds.

The present world is referring to the world that he is in as of now along with all of the heartless and the heroes.

The world of light and darkness are only states in which the present world can be in, you know, good or bad. But, one cannot do without the other, this causes imbalance. Ansem obviously discovered the darkness world first through the heartless which pushes him to explore the rest of it, hence the reason for his search for Kingdom Hearts when it is obviously light.

Now, I know little about the in-between since it hasn't really been introduced yet. But this is also an imbalance since either way, one is more than the other....

Now, what does this have to do with the keyblade wielders?
Okay:

1. There is no present keyblade wielder.
2. We don't know which keyblade wielder is which... We don't even know if Riku is a keyblade wielder...
3. Well, there is no number three... I actually thought of something that I could make a topic.

There's my two cents. You can argue with me, I'll just come back with something else.

oathion

*A new team enters the battle. Though they have few members, they are persistant in their cause. They are called Team Jmaine, and they fight with their Coexistant blades. And KL and NGD are in a desperate struggle for power, Jmaine himself enters in, and attempts to take the two on at once with his {Insert your keyblades here in a quote}, glowing with {Insert sparks colors here} sparks, as he clashes his blades with the both of them*

Dude, seriously, I doubt that. We are supported by the Ansem's Report. It says clearly that there are 4 (!!!) worlds, Light, Dark, Present, Inbetween (Twilight). So we have a bit more evidence on our side. And the fact that they coexist just means that the Present key would be more powerful as it could wield all forces, but it would only be more powerful if you knew how to use it.

Still I am seriously considering that Both Mickey and Sora are Light, because of that Invertedt thing... but it is unlikely because it is weird enought that there is more than one keyblade, so this different sides might explain why all of them are there... and if there is more than one of a force, than the whole theory wouldn't hold up... So I'm sticking with the original theory of Sora=Present/Mickey=Light.

Eh, technically no to the present keyblade being the most strongest. Just because something is allianced with Dark, Light, Twilight, and Present doesn't make it the strongest. Actually, the present has nothing to do with the other three worlds at all. You can have the strongest keyblade yet be the weakest due to the lack of fighting. Once again, I you're underestimating things.

~NGD OMEGA~

I understand that Dark doesn't 'always' mean evil. However the darkness is commonly used for evil, as the light is commonly used for good. AND WHERE DOES THIS FIT IN!? I was saying that the pumkinhead was a dark keyblade, not and evil one, the only evil one in my eyes is Oblivion, and you have to admit that, that is one bad @$$ keyblade. And the MP thing does fit in, because to use the darkness you have to give up something, usually your soul, but in this case it is your magic. It is an attribute of darkness, not usually evil, but darknes.

SorasKingdom

jmaine06 said:
I'm going to keep pressing this THEORY:

Ansem Report 12

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

It doesn't exactly say that they are separate worlds, rather unknown worlds.

The present world is referring to the world that he is in as of now along with all of the heartless and the heroes.

The world of light and darkness are only states in which the present world can be in, you know, good or bad. But, one cannot do without the other, this causes imbalance. Ansem obviously discovered the darkness world first through the heartless which pushes him to explore the rest of it, hence the reason for his search for Kingdom Hearts when it is obviously light.

Now, I know little about the in-between since it hasn't really been introduced yet. But this is also an imbalance since either way, one is more than the other....

Now, what does this have to do with the keyblade wielders?
Okay:

1. There is no present keyblade wielder.
2. We don't know which keyblade wielder is which... We don't even know if Riku is a keyblade wielder...
3. Well, there is no number three... I actually thought of something that I could make a topic.

There's my two cents. You can argue with me, I'll just come back with something else.

well think about it. if somthing is unkown, it must not be near you. meaning its somewhere far away, another world. and ansem does call them worlds, so that wouldnt make sense to have 4 worlds in one.
I think the worlds may be interconnected.
Like how the "Dark Depths" led to...that one endless abyess where the door to KH was.
so thats why there is more than world, to me.

oathion

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
I understand that Dark doesn't 'always' mean evil. However the darkness is commonly used for evil, as the light is commonly used for good. AND WHERE DOES THIS FIT IN!? I was saying that the pumkinhead was a dark keyblade, not and evil one, the only evil one in my eyes is Oblivion, and you have to admit that, that is one bad @$$ keyblade. And the MP thing does fit in, because to use the darkness you have to give up something, usually your soul, but in this case it is your magic. It is an attribute of darkness, not usually evil, but darknes.

i still disagree with you. oblivion isn't evil, it's just dark. for all of you who finished kingdom hearts, how many of you used the oblivion keyblade to finish it, aka the 'evil' keyblade. true, i do agree with you about giving up but that doesn't make something evil. for riku, he gave up his heart. not all the time you have to give up something. if magic was real and such, i can summoun black magic yet use it for good. depends at what point you look at it.

~NGD OMEGA~

Eh... thats true. But still Oblivion is definetly not a light keyblade, which was my point. I still think it is not the nicest of blades, and it looks evil to me... anyway I never used it to beat the game, I either used Lionsheart or Oathkeeper, or Kingdom Key, or Ultima. Anyway it is true, evil is just the way you look at it, but still, riku went strait to the evil when he went into the darkness, and there was no doubt about that.

SorasKingdom

oathion said:
i still disagree with you. oblivion isn't evil, it's just dark. for all of you who finished kingdom hearts, how many of you used the oblivion keyblade to finish it, aka the 'evil' keyblade. true, i do agree with you about giving up but that doesn't make something evil. for riku, he gave up his heart. not all the time you have to give up something. if magic was real and such, i can summoun black magic yet use it for good. depends at what point you look at it.

*raises hand*

i never used oblivion lol.
actually i never used any other Key than Kingdom Key to beat KH... *ethical reaseons*

and you did state what NGD was saying, oblivion isnt evil, its dark.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Eh... thats true. But still Oblivion is definetly not a light keyblade, which was my point. I still think it is not the nicest of blades, and it looks evil to me... anyway I never used it to beat the game, I either used Lionsheart or Oathkeeper, or Kingdom Key, or Ultima. Anyway it is true, evil is just the way you look at it, but still, riku went strait to the evil when he went into the darkness, and there was no doubt about that.

riku didnt go strait 2 da darkness 1st he saw sora in traverse town and den he was slowly made evil but he was tryin 2 save kairi so he neeva really went evil until ansem took his body

ON DA OTHA HAND:

i got 2 give NGD his props he is 1 smart,headstrong person

~NGD OMEGA~

Thanks, your headstrong too. My heads so strong I am still not feeling that rock that fell on it... now I am... anyway good work to you. We'll just agree to disagree on Riku and move on, it is clear that I hate him and you don't and that's not going to change no matter how much we argue about it.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Thanks, your headstrong too. My heads so strong I am still not feeling that rock that fell on it... now I am... anyway good work to you. We'll just agree to disagree on Riku and move on, it is clear that I hate him and you don't and that's not going to change no matter how much we argue about it.

yea i realized u hated him...................anyways im tired of arguin 2, lets jus say its a 40% chance its present, a 40% chance its light, and 20% chance its neitha(soras keyblade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back