• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
Ok, since most of us know mickey was in the world of darkness and found the Inverted-Keyblade (here is a chat between mickey and riku if ya dont belive me http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/scenes )
he was another weilder of a keyblade. But, what if mickeys key was the key to light, but not sora. You see, since mickey was in the world of darkness, his sole intention was to find a light. A light with in the darkness. Mickey found that light, and it is what we call today the Inverted-Keyblade. "In the deepest Darkness, there will be a light" thats what Kairi's grandma said. And for all we know, the world of Darkness HAS to be the deepest darkness.

But know you ask, "What is soras keyblade? well ~NGD OMEGA~(actully more of NGD) and i think he has the key to the Present. NOW you ask "well if sora is to open the door of the light, why would he have the key to the present?"
well i cant answer that right now...cause i havent dived that far in

*Note: That this is a theory, NOT fact, so all rights are reserved on Sk's theory (and for the people who may have knew this, u should have posted it)*

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Its kinda like the World Of Light, Darkness, Present, And Twilight. Each World has its own Weilder of the Blade.
Light=Mickey
Darkness=Riku
Present=Sora
Twilight=BHK

Its kinda Hard to Explain but yet easy to understand

SorasKingdom

so... ur saying that u agree with me? if so: YAY i said somthing smart and i have a follower! if no: Awwwwww... i'll do better next time...

please choose one of the folowing...
thank you, post again.

But i am putting all my knowledge into this theory, and im 80 % sure its right.

~NGD OMEGA~

Well I might as well help you out here. The reason Sora's Keyblade is the Keyblade of the present is because the Keyblade went to Riku, that skum, a becon of Darkness. If it was a keyblade of 'pure' light, it would have stayed with Sora, but it didn't. Also Sora's key has the power to change, furthering the proff, because it can change into light or dark, twilight, or something else.

Now in regards to the door to the light, remember the legend of the keyblades? One legend says the Keybearer will destroy the world, and the other says he will save it. Sora has that choice. The door to the light is not a door that can be opened by the force of light alone (Or so I think at least). The door to the light has to be opened by choice. Sora has to make that choice, and by the end of KH2, hopefully he will have made the right one.

Soraskingdom does not have to agree with me, I am just adding to what he said, in my own way. He is welcome to have a theory of his own.

SorasKingdom

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Well I might as well help you out here. The reason Sora's Keyblade is the Keyblade of the present is because the Keyblade went to Riku, that skum, a becon of Darkness. If it was a keyblade of 'pure' light, it would have stayed with Sora, but it didn't. Also Sora's key has the power to change, furthering the proff, because it can change into light or dark, twilight, or something else.

Now in regards to the door to the light, remember the legend of the keyblades? One legend says the Keybearer will destroy the world, and the other says he will save it. Sora has that choice. The door to the light is not a door that can be opened by the force of light alone (Or so I think at least). The door to the light has to be opened by choice. Sora has to make that choice, and by the end of KH2, hopefully he will have made the right one.

Soraskingdom does not have to agree with me, I am just adding to what he said, in my own way. He is welcome to have a theory of his own.

NOT AGREE WITH YOU!? thats what's made u on my smart people's list! of course i believe that!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Also i would like to add that in the Kh game we are never given a Descripsion or Defination of a "Keyblade" We are only told by Several people on what they beleave that a Keyblade is. Im hoping that in Kh2 we Ge a History or Something on a "Keyblade"

~NGD OMEGA~

Well it's good we agree, and thanks for adding me to your smart people's list! And to Vice Versa, I simply have to agree, a history of the Keyblade would be nice, and there are these rumors of the Keyblade, about another Function, that has to be solved. The history that Leon gave us in KH was not enough. Still, I hope they give us a good history in Jiminy's jounal, or new Reports from Ansem at least! That would be great!

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Humm. . .I don't think that Sora's keyblade is the present. I think that Sora and Mickey's keyblades are two parts of the same whole, and that both are needed in order to fulfill destiny.

Sora has the power to weild multiple keyblades. It's not that they represent twilight, or light, they just represent different ideals and legends. That's my opinion, anyway.

~NGD OMEGA~

That's actually quite interesting. I have to admit that seems true. But those legends are representations of the present, which is what I believe Sora's keyblade is, and it has not yet been proven that Mickey's keyblade can change. Your theory is good, but I'm sticking with mine, but I think I will adopt yours as well...

Endgame

:D
I think it's got something to do wih it being able to change. Maybe in KH2 you get other characters (you know who i'm talking about, I just don't want to start up the BHK name arguement on yet another topic.) with a changeing keyblade. I always get confused by this symoblic stuff anyway.

AHeartless

Hey, what about that there's no really a Keyblade of "element" (light, dark, twilight, present). Keyblade is only a tool. So there's just a simple Keyblade and it's wielder decides to what it's used to.

...but it's my idea. I think the stuff above this post makes much more sense.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Well.......
BHK has the key of ligth and darkness= twilight
Mickey has light, in KH there was ligth all araund him (can´t spell)
Riku, darkness.........

and one left: present= Sora

DragonRider1234

Key-chain said:
Well.......
BHK has the key of ligth and darkness= twilight
Mickey has light, in KH there was ligth all araund him (can´t spell)
Riku, darkness.........

and one left: present= Sora

who said that the glowing light was the keyblade. wat if it was mickeys heart making that glow. and wat keyblade did riku have?????(i dint play CoM so if it is in CoM i wouldnt no)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Sora's keyblade can be the Keyblade of light. If you haven't noticed Riku lost the keyblade when he chose Darkness.

If it was a keyblade of 'pure' light, it would have stayed with Sora, but it didn't. Also Sora's key has the power to change, furthering the proff, because it can change into light or dark, twilight, or something else.

The keyblade changes appearance because of the keychain. Which means the keychains are light, dark, twilight, or something else.

The keyblade itself does not change but its appearance. Just like a person: you can change your appearance but you can't change who you are.

~NGD OMEGA~

Sora's keyblade can be the Keyblade of light. If you haven't noticed Riku lost the keyblade when he chose Darkness.

Sorry, I have to disaggree there, Riku chose the darkness before the Keyblade went to him. The only difference was that Sora didn't have to pull to get it back, but Riku had to pull just to get it. Still in regards to your other thing...

The keyblade changes appearance because of the keychain. Which means the keychains are light, dark, twilight, or something else.

The keyblade itself does not change but its appearance. Just like a person: you can change your appearance but you can't change who you are.

This I can agree with, I didn't think just of the keyblades. But due to the other fact, I have to say that, in my mind, Sora's keyblade is present, just because it switched users just when Sora needed it most to knock some sense into Riku, but at least it came back. However on the Keychains part I agree, that was well thought up KL.

SorasKingdom

I think that when u have the keyblade to the present (Sora) you can choose to either open the door to the light, darnkess, or twilight (if their is one). Present is a mixture of light, dark, and twilight (in KH). so the key that sora has is not specific, it depends on the heart of the weilder. sora took back his key from riku cuz his heart was greater. To fall into darkness, then back to light must mean that it is neither of them. it is present.
The voice in soras head that keeps telling him "You will open the door to the light" is just an option of Sora's. he can choose not to listen to it becasuse he has the key to the present. do u see what im getting at?
I think that it depends on ur heart for which voice comes in ur head. soras heart could have easily been dark, so the voice would say "You are the one that will open the door to darkness". but sora was light, which is why he has the good voice in his head.
Thats why when u have the key to the Present, you are the Keyblade Master. The key to light can only open light, not dark nor twilight (if that exist). and the same with the keys to dark and twilight. they are only assigned to their door.
Present is a mixture, and that possibility to make ur own choice, to choose the road you want, is exactly why sora is the Keyblade Master.
When the legend of the keyblade was talking about "This weilder saved the world, and this one wrought chaous and ruin upon it", it was talking about the Key to the present. Think about it, a key that can open ur house can not open ur friends house, but a key that is made to open all houses, can do that very thing. The present Key is that special key that opens anything (meaning light, dark, or twilight *if there is one* )
So it all depends on which door Sora will open... The world lies in his grasp. and the voice in soras head is giving him the inspiration.

~NGD OMEGA~

Totally agree, that is a clever piece of work. I have to say I am quite impressed, and I couldn't have said it better myself. Sora has a choice, and what he choses is up to him. It would be interesting though if you got to chose which door to open at the end, that would be awsome...

~NGD OMEGA~

Not much other than Video games....

Anyway you don't have to give me half credit, just a general thank you would be nice (And a nice donation... JK!). Still you thought of most of the information, I just added a few of my comments, and prodded you in the right direction. Most of the credit should go to you, it was your brain that thought of most of this, not mine, I just helped a little...

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
wow, wow wow!!! i never thought of that. i agree wit the keyblade can change to dark, light, twilight. probably u have to have a really strong heart, no matter if ur into dark light or twilight. probably thats y it said that the keyblade saved the world and the other said the keyblade destroyed the world [just a thought]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back