• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

this is all i'm going to say. riku isn't evil, you shouldn't put your hatred and make something something isn't. all i'm going to say is that riku isn't 'evil', he's darkness. the only thing that made him 'evil' was when ansem poessed him. true, he did open his heart but he did it for the sake of kairi and to help her.

~NGD OMEGA~

Your oppinion dude, but we all know Riku is evil. Sora values life, and only kills when he has to, but not Riku (Not techically true, but who cares). In my mind he will always be the jerk he always was, and nothing is going to make me change my mind.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
SorasKingdom said:
well think about it. if somthing is unkown, it must not be near you. meaning its somewhere far away, another world. and ansem does call them worlds, so that wouldnt make sense to have 4 worlds in one.
I think the worlds may be interconnected.
Like how the "Dark Depths" led to...that one endless abyess where the door to KH was.
so thats why there is more than world, to me.

Because something is unknown doesn't mean it is far away or it is in another world.

When he says 'world', he obviously doesn't mean another place, he means another state of mind. I looked up the definition of world:

1. the earth
2. the universe
3. realm or domain
4. a sphere of human activity or interest
5. a state of existence

With these definitions, you can clearly see that a 'world' is not always a place.

You can have three different states of existence co-existing in one place (animals, plants, humans co-existing on earth?)

I'm in a philosophy class at my high school, so I could go on for days, buddy.

~NGD OMEGA~

Good luck, because I hate, and DON'T like to lose arguments. Also that state of existance thing only helps us, because each of the keyblades are from a different state of existance (according to our theory). There is (At least!) one light, one dark, one twilight, and one present, present being the actual present, the mixture of all of them. Sorry, I've taken a "A MAN NEVER GIVES UP" Lecture from my dad, and I can go on for years (Ask KS about a two disk squable we got into).

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
yea he neva gives up........still dat really does prove u wrong if there is existances den deer would b 4 or more keyblades 4 each existance (light,dark,twilight,present)

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
@_@ head spinng!! well it seems that the bas.terd Kl has deserted his army, so i declare the winner NGD...tho i really wanted KL to win. The other dude and soras kingdom...ehh to you, werent here very long anyway.

NOW BEHOLD THE WINER! ~NGD OMEGA~!!!

::crowd cheers. we see a bloddied up NDG walk up to receive his trophy [accually limp]. his cheap homemade cardboard keyblade [that he had jus quickly made to look cool infrount of the teams] dagles dented and broken in his hand. his leg is all briused and has seemed to be beaten down by a very blunt object [has anyone noticed that death by keybalde would be very painful since it is bult and it will just be a heavy metal rod hitting you harldy until you die?]. covered in paper cuts [from the other teams cheap homemade keyblades]. yet there is an unusually large splintery stick protruding form his head [my revenge for him for beating me]. he very slowly reaches for his trphy and lets out an unaudible cherr "thaafftts fowwur youllre suporryut!'. and faints falling heard on the ground. poor NGD....

congrats tho. i am [un]offically naming you the winner of this debate!

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeawrs! iwr wrwod wrike to wank we wracadwarmy... *Faints....*

*After 5 hours of recouperation* I knew those fake spark effects would hurt.... Anyway thanks! Looks like we won, but only narrowly. Luckily my carboard cutout was much stronger than their paper copies... if this dark stick hadn't gotten in the way... Jaws of life anyone?

Still honestly I must say the debate may continue. Some areas of our theory were yet to be explored, and if anyone is clever enough to find those loose ends, I would gladly get the tape and fix this cardboard stick again! And I think KL left because he hates it when he loses....

Now to get this stick out *Pulls* ahhh! Pain!!! *continues pulling*...

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
awsome snese of humor you have <talking yoda cuz i forget to put subject in my sentances [thats what its called right?]

but seiously. you like must have a well full of smartness that you drink out of [ im preetys ure there tons of those in alaska] i am pooped. my brain is mush [tho it really wasnt any good] but i do agree. a lot of gaps left in this disscussion.

*hers some hydrogen peroxide and so marijuana. that should ease the pain of that gymourmous stick...** hehe.... marijauna...

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Good luck, because I hate, and DON'T like to lose arguments. Also that state of existance thing only helps us, because each of the keyblades are from a different state of existance (according to our theory). There is (At least!) one light, one dark, one twilight, and one present, present being the actual present, the mixture of all of them. Sorry, I've taken a "A MAN NEVER GIVES UP" Lecture from my dad, and I can go on for years (Ask KS about a two disk squable we got into).

Trust me, this debate is not over...

Actually, the 'state of existence' couldn't have helped you, since you would understand that the present would be the main state, while the others are in different states of mind existing in this present-day existence. I hope that didn't sound too confusing...

Let me put it this way: Okay, we all listen to different music, right? We have rap, rock, country, things like that. Now, those three I just listed are all types of music. Even though all of those are a type of music, it is still music, whether one is stronger or weaker than the other. This falls in place with the subject at hand: There are three states of mind that are in play, but all of them belong to the present world, whether they are stronger or weaker than the other. You can't have a song that is just music, right? We already know it's music! It has to be some type of music, or it's not really anything. Just like you can't have a keyblade wielder of the present world when he is already in the present world, he has to have some kind of special meaning to himself.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
alright if ur so smart y dont u try explaining y there r so many key blade(weildas) and y each of dem r all of different powers(mickey=present,BHK=twilight,riku(if he gets 1, which 60% likely)=dark,and sora=light) and y would Ansem say this if it aint true............Ansem was one of da wisest people in KH1 be4 he turned dark(in my opinion he still was wise wen he went dark) y would he say dat if it wasnt tru and all otha ansem reports has held perfect relevance y wouldnt da rest of dem and y would square make u hav da ansem reports if 1 or all of dem were wrong

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
not bothering to read all other posts....

sora's keyblade could be twilight.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
alright if ur so smart y dont u try explaining y there r so many key blade(weildas) and y each of dem r all of different powers(mickey=present,BHK=twilight,riku(if he gets 1, which 60% likely)=dark,and sora=light) and y would Ansem say this if it aint true............Ansem was one of da wisest people in KH1 be4 he turned dark(in my opinion he still was wise wen he went dark) y would he say dat if it wasnt tru and all otha ansem reports has held perfect relevance y wouldnt da rest of dem and y would square make u hav da ansem reports if 1 or all of dem were wrong

Why are you coming in on the tail end of an arguement, anyway? Go back and read some of my posts, you're smart enough to figure it out.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i read all ur otha post and i was here from da beginning i was referanced as KL's team..........................anyway if u read ansem's report:
Ansem Report 12 - Defeat Sephiroth in The Olympus Coliseum

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?
ansem even states how da world of darkness is not of dis world and den he states there r so many unknown world and he says he wonders where each lies(statin dey r separate)

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
i read all ur otha post and i was here from da beginning i was referanced as KL's team..........................anyway if u read ansem's report:

ansem even states how da world of darkness is not of dis world and den he states there r so many unknown world and he says he wonders where each lies(statin dey r separate)

Oh my God...*shakes head in annoyance* This is getting really repetitive. If you read all of my posts, you must have read the one where I gave the English lesson on the word 'world'. Check it out again and make sure it soaks in.

oathion

actually, riku did technically lose the keyblade. remember in the beginning of kingdom hearts when riku holds out his hand and the darkness is wrapping around him, there's some light or something. while sora is trying to grab riku, he probably touched the light while he's struggling. i've gotten this from one of testuyas theorys on kh ultimania and soras domain.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
jmaine06 said:
Oh my God...*shakes head in annoyance* This is getting really repetitive. If you read all of my posts, you must have read the one where I gave the English lesson on the word 'world'. Check it out again and make sure it soaks in.

i read ur post and world would mean dimension and there r da four dimensionsof each in which a keyblade(2 for twilight) is given for each world/dimension

DJ_Masta999

Man! It’s really hard to disagree with the theory that Sora's key is present, but just because it sounds right doesn’t mean it's true. their might be a whole other story to these keyblades. although i do agree with this theory at times their might be a different name for Sora's key instead of the word Present.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
i read ur post and world would mean dimension and there r da four dimensionsof each in which a keyblade(2 for twilight) is given for each world/dimension

Okay, time for another one of Jmaine06's English lessons:

di·men·sion n.

1. A measure of spatial extent, especially width, height, or length.
2. Extent or magnitude; scope. Often used in the plural: a problem of alarming dimensions.
3. Mathematics
A. The least number of independent coordinates required to specify uniquely the points in a space.
B. The range of such a coordinate.
Physics A physical property, such as mass, length, time, or a combination thereof, regarded as a fundamental measure or as one of a set of fundamental measures of a physical quantity

This 'dimension' you speak of is not apparent. This 'dimension' you speak of would refer to the different realms that co-exist on many different planes (here we go with co-existence, again), and all of them have to do with the true dimension (which would happen to be... present time).

Come on, man. I'm about to graduate in another year. Try not to throw these things in my face 'cause I will find a way to disprove them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back