• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
The general point of this arguement is:

THERE IS NO PRESENT KEYBLADE WIELDER! That just makes no sense. If it is true, I want to hear it from Nomura himself, if not, I'm sticking to my beliefs on this issue.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
jmaine06 said:
Okay, time for another one of Jmaine06's English lessons:

di·men·sion n.

1. A measure of spatial extent, especially width, height, or length.
2. Extent or magnitude; scope. Often used in the plural: a problem of alarming dimensions.
3. Mathematics
A. The least number of independent coordinates required to specify uniquely the points in a space.
B. The range of such a coordinate.
Physics A physical property, such as mass, length, time, or a combination thereof, regarded as a fundamental measure or as one of a set of fundamental measures of a physical quantity

This 'dimension' you speak of is not apparent. This 'dimension' you speak of would refer to the different realms that co-exist on many different planes (here we go with co-existence, again), and all of them have to do with the true dimension (which would happen to be... present time).

Come on, man. I'm about to graduate in another year. Try not to throw these things in my face 'cause I will find a way to disprove them.
alright lets go with realm........................each realm has its own key blade weilda,mickey(present),BHK(twilight),riku(dark),and sora(light) and dey all exist in da realm present each realm is connected but if evry otha realm has a keyblade weilda y shouldnt da present hav a keyblade weilda jus because its present where all da keyblade weildas exist doesnt literally mean anything..................each realm has a keyblade weilda 4 each
Main Entry: 4pres·ent
Pronunciation: 'pre-z&nt
Function: noun
1 a obsolete : present occasion or affair b plural : the present words or statements; specifically : the legal instrument or other writing in which these words are used
2 a : the present tense of a language b : a verb form in the present tense
3 : the present time
- at present : at or during this time : [size=-1]NOW[/size]
pixt.gif

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
alright lets go with realm........................each realm has its own key blade weilda,mickey(present),BHK(twilight),riku(dark),and sora(light) and dey all exist in da realm present each realm is connected but if evry otha realm has a keyblade weilda y shouldnt da present hav a keyblade weilda jus because its present where all da keyblade weildas exist doesnt literally mean anything..................each realm has a keyblade weilda 4 each
pixt.gif

That's what I explained with the music thing. There are different types and every song falls into one of those categories.

You have to have some type of personality (light, dark, in-between).

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
jmaine06 said:
That's what I explained with the music thing. There are different types and every song falls into one of those categories.

You have to have some type of personality (light, dark, in-between).

or u can b present and not b eitha jus like there people who listen 2 all music or listen 2 no music

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
RikuHeroOfDark said:
or u can b present and not b eitha jus like there people who listen 2 all music or listen 2 no music

Now that would actually fall under the in-between, so that wouldn't work.

I'm logging off for the night, so try and get your thoughts together for tomorrow.

DragonRider1234

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
OKAY!!! Now I get it, you use 2 to say to... LOOK AT MY POST!!! Mickey COULD NOT HAVE KNOWN THAT HE WAS GOING TO WALK THE PATH OF THE TWILIGHT!!!! He belongs to the light because he is constantly fighting against the darkness, and it is only in COM in which he walks the path of the twilight. Also just because you walk the path of the twilight, doesn't mean you are twilight. Riku walks it, but in my mind he is still dark, because he does not have enough light to be considered twilight just yet. So Mickey could still be light. Also in regards to this....

I'm sorry, but this isn't right. Remember, Riku isn't a keybearer anymore (AND HE WON'T BE, THAT SKUM, HE LOST HIS CHANCE!!!!) So he can't be considered in this list. Even if he was, he would probably still have to be considered dark for reasons I stated above. In my mind it is still....

Mickey=Light
Sora=Present
BHK=Dawn
???=Dusk (Could be one of the 'existing' nonexistant...)
???=Dark (Could be Riku if he gets a key, but I hope not...)

dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have given me inspiration after me being grounded. if mickey was light and Riku was darkness then together they would be twightlight as they walked down that path.

~NGD OMEGA~

if mickey was light and Riku was darkness then together they would be twightlight as they walked down that path.

OMG!!! THIS IS GENIUS, EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY!!!!

This guy is a genius I tell you. Mickey is almost pure light, but he has a little darkness. Riku is almost pure darkness, but he has a little light. Together they are twilight, which is why they travel the path together. Individually, Mickey is light, and Riku is darkness, but when together, they command the forces of twilight.

Kudos to you DragonRider1234, that is pure genius you cooked up! Congrates!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Also just because you walk the path of the twilight, doesn't mean you are twilight

How do you know? The Org walks this path and they are all Twilight thanx to Ansem's reports.

Riku walks it, but in my mind he is still dark,

Exactly....YOUR mind. Not Nomura's....

because he does not have enough light to be considered twilight just yet.

That was CoM....KH2 is now....its been a year...he may have enough light now...

oathion

OMG!!! THIS IS GENIUS, EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY!!!!

This guy is a genius I tell you. Mickey is almost pure light, but he has a little darkness. Riku is almost pure darkness, but he has a little light. Together they are twilight, which is why they travel the path together. Individually, Mickey is light, and Riku is darkness, but when together, they command the forces of twilight.

Dude, that makes no sense. Your trying to say the combination of dark and light makes Twilight, but Twilight is the BALANCE! TOGETHER THEY DON'T MAKE TWILIGHT! TWO PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE UP ONE THING! THEEY'RE EITHER DARK, LIGHT, OR TWILIGHT!

Excuse me, now. I think being Twilight is a rare thing to do, not everyone can just wake up one morning and say ``Hey, I'm going to go to the crosrsroads and take the middle``.

Last edited:

dualwielderkeary

i have to agree that the keyblade may change its personality by whatever its keychain tells it to be. so if riku could wield kingdom key he didn' go all the way to darkness. the kingdom key must be a present keyblade. the keychain and wielder must work together to seal the fate of the world.The bhk is there to protect sora and other keyblade wieldersto make sure they(the keyblade wielders) make the right decision. I think riku will get a keybldae because he has seen the evil in darkness. riku has been destroying the darkness now that he see's that the power of darkness can help him but not darkness itself can help him riku's sense of light is now coming from the king. u can agree with me because in CoM in reverse/rebirth mode all those times riku was going to give into the darkness the king kept interuptingand telling riku to remember what happened at kingdom hearts how mickey saw a light in the steepesst darkness. The king told riku to believe in light and it will guide him. namine told him to use the power of darkness but let light guide your path.riku did that and was able to control his power of darkness amd now is going to help sora,bhk,and of course mickey to stop the darkness that is trying to cover the world in darkness. thats what i believe.

~NGD OMEGA~

Dude, that makes no sense. Your trying to say the combination of dark and light makes Twilight, but Twilight is the BALANCE! TOGETHER THEY DON'T MAKE TWILIGHT! TWO PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE UP ONE THING! THEEY'RE EITHER DARK, LIGHT, OR TWILIGHT!

I'm saying that together, Mickey and Riku balance eachother out. Since one has mastered the light, and one has mastered the dark, they both together balance eachother out.

How do you know? The Org walks this path and they are all Twilight thanx to Ansem's reports.

I know because (You may remember this) the path is the road TO dawn, not of it. Just because you walk it doesn't mean you are twilight just yet. You are going to become it, but first you must master both Darkness and Light.

That was CoM....KH2 is now....its been a year...he may have enough light now...

That we do not know. Sure he has been attempting to master his light... but from what we have seen... he doesn't look so good in KH2 either...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Just because you walk it doesn't mean you are twilight just yet. You are going to become it, but first you must master both Darkness and Light.

DiZ says he walks the path and he is Twilight. DURR.

but from what we have seen... he doesn't look so good in KH2 either...

What exactly have you seen? Because nothing has been seen of Riku except his name being mentioned in Mulan's world.

~NGD OMEGA~

DiZ says he walks the path and he is Twilight. DURR.

And how long has DiZ been walking the path? From what we can tell, he has been walking it ever since Ansem cast him off. DiZ must have mastered both his darkness and his light, so then he can call himself twilight.

What exactly have you seen? Because nothing has been seen of Riku except his name being mentioned in Mulan's world.

All these quotes that keep on poping up...

"We need the true Keyblade master for this."

"So that was Riku..." (Why wouldn't old pals greet eachother when they meet?)

"What did the black coated man say?"

And a bunch of others. Riku seems to be opposing Sora again... from what I can tell...

DragonRider1234

the one thing that always pops up in my head is that light and dark are bais. also u cant have darkness without light and cant have light without darkness. if there is no light than there cant be darkness and vice-versa. (this is just an idea taht goes nowhere except to let ppl ponder about this)

MiladyKairi

Website
groups.msn.com
I think there are only 4 true keyblades each showing one of the worlds Ansem talked about ummm i don't exactly remember all of the names of the worlds but i know that one was the world of inbetween and others like that...juts a threoy...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back