• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think riku and kairi will join sora on his next mission ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I honestly don't think Riku will join Sora this time around. And I actually don't want him to join Sora. It looks like this is something Sora needs to do on his own. And if Sora DOESN'T go at this alone, I'm putting my money on the classic KH fighting team: Donald, Sora and Goofy (It'll be a cold day in Hell before I say you, know, and what again. Damn KH2)

Plus, unlike Sora, Riku should be smart enough to help Kairi train or at least protect her. And knowing how many people here complain that Kairi only focuses on Sora (which I am neutral on) I should think that the next game needs to have Riku and Kairi together more and show she's capable of being friends with others.

The question of whether or not she'll ever wield a keyblade again is something that'll be answered in KH3. And it's this simple: If she doesn't wield one in KH3, then she's probably NOT a keybearer. If she DOES wield a keyblade again in KH3, it'd depend on HOW she gets it in her hands that answers if its hers (if Riku hands it to her again, it's obvious its still his. If she summons it on her own, then it could be that Destiny Place has switched owners. But that debate can wait another day IMO)

iSeeYOU

Heh who knows, i bet at about 1/3 of the story (since it's supposed to be "harder", thus longer) They'll save TAV... and since the 3 of them are Keyblade Masters (let's say) Ventus will teach Sora, Terra will teach Riku, Aqua will teach Kairi. I mean isn't it weird that They can ALL wield Keyblades... Kairi can't fight so she'll obviously learn Magic. Sora was badass with those Reaction Commands so Ventus will teach him to be faster. Riku was chosen already by Terra so, you know. And TAV's bodies are probably all grown up by now. And SRK never had teachers to teach them how to wield Keyblades.

Of course that's just what I'd want from the story.

Theart

Awards
Actually, TAV pretty much haven't aged that much (well, Aqua and Terra at least. I don't know about Ven. XD) Aqua's still physically 16-17, and Xehanort seemed maybe a little older, or it could be that the longer MX possessed Terra, the more his body appeared like Xehanort did at that age (in which case, Xehanort aged a bit fast XD)

As for TAV training SRK, I can currently only see Aqua training Sora. Ven's in hibernation and no one knows when Sora will get him to wake up and Terra won't be saved until the end of the game or near the end. Aqua on the other hand, is probably first on Sora's Rescue List. She's the only one capable of doing anything right now (well, Xehanort is probably already beginning his next moves, so more accurately, Aqua's the only one capable in TAV to do anything GOOD)

Sir Adamus

If either of them did, it would be Riku. Kairi just wouldn't be able to defend herself that well. Really I don't think either will join Sora anyways.

*cough*The World that Never Was*cough*
I've been going on with this but people don't ever seem to listen.
Kairi has shown proficiency in using a weapon, it's just she's always taken out of the picture due to Sora and Riku's constant need to get her out of danger.
She spent a good nine years on an island where all the other kids enjoy fighting each other. If she didn't join in then she really wouldn't be friends with them, so it's very probable that she is capable of defending herself.

Also, I think we're all forgetting a little something: in BbS, Terra let Riku hold his Keyblade, to see if he would be able to use it in the future. Riku pretty much does the same with Kairi, meaning she could probably get her own Keyblade in future. And don't bother with the "Oh but Leon held Sora's Keyblade in KH, that must mean he'll get a Keyblade as well," Sora was unconscious at the time and the Keyblade jumped back to Sora when Leon even attempted to swing it after Sora woke up.

iSeeYOU

Actually, TAV pretty much haven't aged that much (well, Aqua and Terra at least. I don't know about Ven. XD) Aqua's still physically 16-17, and Xehanort seemed maybe a little older, or it could be that the longer MX possessed Terra, the more his body appeared like Xehanort did at that age (in which case, Xehanort aged a bit fast XD)

As for TAV training SRK, I can currently only see Aqua training Sora. Ven's in hibernation and no one knows when Sora will get him to wake up and Terra won't be saved until the end of the game or near the end. Aqua on the other hand, is probably first on Sora's Rescue List. She's the only one capable of doing anything right now (well, Xehanort is probably already beginning his next moves, so more accurately, Aqua's the only one capable in TAV to do anything GOOD)

You just like Aqua too much xD... But seriously, Ventus probably aged from being sleeping for 10+ years... Altough it's true that Aqua is the only official Keyblade Master. So maybe she'll teach all 3 of them.

Theart

Awards
You just like Aqua too much xD... But seriously, Ventus probably aged from being sleeping for 10+ years... Altough it's true that Aqua is the only official Keyblade Master. So maybe she'll teach all 3 of them.

I dunno if Ven's body aged at all. If Terra and Aqua didn't age, why should Ven? Besides, he's considered the kid of the three. However, I'd love the irony of it that he'd appear as a full grown adult while Aqua and Terra are still as young as they were 12 years prior. XD

As for teaching all three of SRK, it's plausible but I really don't think Riku and Kairi will accompany Sora this time around.

As for me liking Aqua too much: I can't like her ENOUGH!!! *Continues to love Aqua more and more til VT's heart gives out from love abuse*

iSeeYOU

Well if you think about it's possible, I mean Ventus is the only one who's not either : "In a completely different dimension" or "getting possessed by a super-pedophile". Although without his heart you could say that it would prevent him from aging.

Theart

Awards
Well if you think about it's possible, I mean Ventus is the only one who's not either : "In a completely different dimension" or "getting possessed by a super-pedophile". Although without his heart you could say that it would prevent him from aging.

I didn't say that it wasn't possible. In fact, I admit that it could happen. I just don't think it will, and you brought up the most likely explanation: Ven is without his heart at this given time.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I like the sound of Aqua training Sora and it's plausible but the only problem is that Sora and co don't know that Aqua is in the Dark Realm and no one can open a portal for the time being....

As for TAV i don't think they will be adults in the next game for the same reason VirgilTheart pointed.....

As for Riku i'm almost sure he will follow Sora cause he seems that he's ready to go and he's waiting for Sora to decide, now Kairi probably she will stay in the islands......

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I don't think they'll join him the moment he leaves. Maybe it'll be like KH2. They only join him in the end.
Or maybe they'll also be fighting but not in Sora's party?
It could be SDG and Riku, Kairi and a third party member(Mickey?).
But hey, that's just what I think.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
^^Well it's also a possibility.....

Maybe Sora,Rku,Mickey,Donald,(Kairi) and Goofy at the beggining all travel together but after the first world for example due to some events they will have to break up SDG must go a different way and RKM take another route....

naturemage2

i hope in the next KH game, they make 3 scenarios + an extra for mickey or some unknown character in the future. So it would be Sora, Riku, (A Big If for kairi) and mickey

State

Awards
Riku will join Sora alongside him or journey in separate ways, while Kairi will stay behind on the islands.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
kairi cant stay she is a main character so either she goes along or she is gona be kidknapped agin for sora to save

SilverCyrus

I think Kiari is going to stay, because the Video sorta gives you that impression.

But Riku and Sora will definately either go together or riku will do something totally different.

Kiari will probably get pissed that shes left alone again and end up following them later in the game ending up either getting kidnapped or ending up saving Sora somehow.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah that will pretty much happene though im still hoping for somthing more

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
ok im probably one of the few that like kiari ...
so i want her to fight

2 scenarios would be cool
Riku/mickey/ kiari
goofy/ sora /donald

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
ok im probably one of the few that like kiari ...
so i want her to fight

2 scenarios would be cool
Riku/mickey/ kiari
goofy/ sora /donald

hey i love kairi but evey time i think she gona do somthing cool i get shut down
i wonder if pluto and her will do stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back