• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
This is a thread where you can post a message that Mickey's letter at the end of KH2 might have said. (This is intended to be a joke thread, so you can make up whatever crazy letters you want.)
example-
Dear Sora,
This is me, Mickey. I did something really stupid last night. Minnie's kinda ticked at me. Is it alright if I crash at Destiny Islands for awhile?
P.S. If Daisy comes looking for me in 9 months with strange news, you don't know where I am.

I

Itachi Uchiha

Dear Sora

I kinda got drunk and killed Minnie umm i found her in a closet the next morning so yea can i crash with kairi if you dont mind?

P.S I get drunk every night

O

Oberon

Dear sora-
I AM SICK OF YOU LEAVING YOUR CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR! MINNEY AIGHN'T GONNA DO IT, IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Anyways, there is this new problem, and heartless will devour everthing.. Good luck! Oh and the keyblade said you suck at fighting since CoM, so yeah... it ditched you... Okay bye!

-Mickey

punksora

Dear Sora,
Thought this was all gonna turn out to be some cheesy happy ending,huh?
SO sorry,but the end of all things to come....IS GONNA COOOOME!!!!!!!!!
RUN FOR UR LIIIIIIIVESSSSSSS!!!! OH DEAR,THIS WHOLE GOD-FORSAKEN UNIVERSE IS GOING TO BE SWALLOWED BY THIS HUUUUUGE BLACK HOLE!!!
AND THEN AS WE'RE SPIRALING DOWN THROUGH THE BLACK HOLE,WE MAY NEVER SEE THE LIGHT AGAAAAAIIINN!!!!!!

well have a nice day and remember:wash and behind ur ears and don't do drugs,
King Mickey

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora.
I'm very afraid now. I got sent to jail (don't ask) , and now a crazy guy named Bubba keeps looking at me. Everytime he walks buy, he sings, "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!" I'm scared, Sora. So scared.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Dear Sora, I'm scared. It's my first night back in the Castle, and the dark frightens me. My room is huge, and my teddy bear, Mr. Huggy is over on the other side. Will you come get it for me and sing me a lullaby, please? Can you do it fast? The shadows are scaring me. The shadows Sora! The shadows....

khfreak13

Dear Sora,
I kinda left my Keyblade on top of my fridge and now I can't find my ladder. could you drop by and get it for me.

P.S. Could you pick up some jumbo ear swabs on your way over here I'm running out. Thanks!

Royale

manic
Dear Sora,

I would like to inform you that Kairi and I have a special thing for eachother.
Again,I'm sorry to tell you this.

Mickey.

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Dear Sora
It was an exident you know that the drugs go to my heade men.....TO THE HEAD and i want to know why did you leve your boxers on my face?I have to wonder have you been puting eggs in your pants or something cause man it smells and

PS:Don't hate cause i did it with kairi before you did

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
Dear Sora,
I'm getting nervous, Sora. I think Goofy is getting lonely. You know he can't find a girlfriend. What was that? OH GOD, NO! Sora, hurry! Goofy, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 14th Order

Dear Sora,
Yeah, i hate to be the bearer of bad news but......u goin back to destiny islands w all ur friends is just a dream. u r still in that pod. WAKE UP!!!!

*sora wakes up* WHAT!?? U HAVE TO BE ...........,SON OF A ...........,OMFG !!!!! i knew it was 2 good 2 b true.:(

iw4nt2r4p3s0r4

Dear Sora:

I am pleased to inform you that you have won a chance to visit the Bohedriadriamodon Islands, a popular tourist destination located somewhere IN MY ASS lolz just kidding. But seriously, kid. I wanted to get this letter to you urgently because right now we are being overthrown by, like, 34,000 heartless who are a little stronger than the other heartless because they have gotten into my giant medicine cabinet that I keep on the castle lawn and taken all of the steroids. Since I need you to be here so quickly, and I need you to receive this letter like, yesterday, I put it in a bottle and dropped it into space. Which apparently connects to your ocean. But yes. The date is 3 months ago, so please hurry.

Love Mockey

PS-Riku is about to spit his gum in your hair.

PPS-JK! He would never do that. Anyway, how would I know! lololz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back