• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Letter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member
Dear, Sora
I forgot to ask you why did you steal my clothes and now that you have a new outfit can I have mine back.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Dear Sora and people,
is it cool if i crash for a while? I lost the castle in a game of drunk poker and minnie has kinda divorced me. If some guy named Yen Sid comes and says 'wheres my money!?!?!?!?!' dont tell him
-Mickey

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
de...r so....re
yay, i can speel wods. mi lades is speel so goodz do yu wa-

sorry about that, micky is illiterate, this is cid here. ah! oh my god, send help quick. dear god, hurry, mickey loses his keyblade all the time, but we only have about an hour till he finds it. he kills anyone who calls him iliterat, oh god how could i forget. qucik, send help, we are at hooters right now, quick, hurry.

S.M.A (save my @$$)
cid

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
Dear Sora,
This is the King and I have bad news. Well I don't know how to say this but I got Kairi pregnant. Sorry about that. We where talking at first then all the sudden it happened. She should give birth in about a week or so and just so you know it was her idea so don't kill me please!!

p.s. She will give birth to an mouse so please don't step on it.
p.s.s.Lets get together sometime Kairi and bring Namine.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Nice one ^^

Dear Riku,
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME. you Gave me some paopu leaves, told me they were good, I ate them, but now i can't feed my addiction!!! i am in Very big trouble, Everyone is Mad because i constantly Eat leaves here to try to feed MY addiction. DRUGS I need them please give me the paopu leaves!

Mickey

P.S. Find all the capitals from the second sentence on, and you'll get what I'm saying.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Dear Sora,

Do you have any socks i can borrow? Minnie's hasn't been up to have any (how should i say this) "fun". i would use mine but they are all dirty, so are goofy's and donald's. it would be very much "appreciated" to both me, my one eyed snake, and my right hand.

From,
Mickey "the m07her f**k!n" Mouse

Last edited:

ozymandius

Dear Sora,

uuummm...just so u know, Org. 13 were actually good guys, so now u have to have a lethal injection for killing the wrong people...loser.

P.S. kairi isn't getting fat because all she eats is chips. she's hot like the pot i'm on...oh look, there are flying dogs licking me in all the right places

P.P.S. I'm high

pc,
Mickey

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
dear all,

guess what! i was on fear factor!!!!!i made it to the final round!!!!i had to drink my own blood! and jump off a castle into the pavement!!!!!!! it was awesome, the final stunt was to rob a bank of $50,000!!!! im in jail for some reason...
sincerly fear factor champion mickey

riku: i watched FF the last 7 weeks...he wasnt on there...
sora: whys he in jail?
kairi: ill explain it: mickey gets high and thinks hes on FF. he jumps onto the pavement, drinks his own blood. in order to win the $ he robbed a bank and got arrested.
riku: i swear the mouse is realy let himself go...

chefbekah1304

Dear Sora,
I have a great idea for our next dance party thing! We're gunna have it in destiny islands, and only me, you, riku and kairi are invited...now go to the secret place, that's where we're having it, and setup. By the way, the theme is sexy dirty dancing...

Yours Truly,
King Mickey

P.S. Tell Riku to practice his dance moves...I have been practicing mine...

Sora: Shiz! I don't know how to dirty dance!
Kairi: I'll show you *starts grinding on him*
Sora: *pops a boner*
Riku: Oh da*n me and the Kin are gunna have fun tonight...
Selphie, Wakka and Tidus: Wtf? o_0

ShadowRoxas1907

Dear Sora,
Its me again and I was wondering how Kairi's doing since the whole getting pregnant thing. I hope it was a boy so I can teach him how to destroy Destiny Islands and send heartless into other worlds.......I mean......um.........teach him how to get drunk..........yeah thats it......... so just ignore everything I said about the heartless and the Island. Gotta go me and malifacient I mean minnie have to um make cookies.

p.s. Sorry to be so jumpy I had some drugs mixed in beer.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
hahahah pretty good.
Dear Sora,
Im sorry Destiny islands sucks so much.I hope you die.
From, Mickey the hitma-errrrrrr.......mouse

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Dear Sora,
Its a month since Xenmas's death......Donald and Goofy are fine ,i send them on vacation in Disney Land!They are having a hell of a time!!!
Minnie and Daisy are in Paris for shopping,they are gonna come back in a week..so....yeah.....Ummmm...so.... the Disney Castle is 100%empty ...
Look..i dont know how to say this but......i really miss you... (;D) Sora......well i want you and Riku to come over to my Castle to finish what we started with Riku inside Kingdom Hearts!!!

P.S Dont forget your Keyblade and Riku's pointy Way to Dawn especially!

Mickey Mouse

Kairi-is-Naminé

ok so this is gunna b like if it was to Kairi, Rikku, or Sora what it would say.

for sora:

Sora,
hey wazzup, uhh my gummi ship kinda ran out of gas and now im like stuck here at Atlantica. HELP ME SORA!!! ARIEL WONT STOP SINGING!!! MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!!!! HELLLPPPP MEEEEEEEE!!!! NOW SHE WANTS ME TO B IN SOME STUPID MUSICAL!!! I CANT SING!!! please bring some gas for my gummi ship ASAP!!!

your friend , King Mickey

for kairi:

Kairi,
hey uhh im gunna need you to come to the castle to give minnie some fashion tips, shes been wearing that same old pink dress for like 20 years and she needs a new wardrobe, if u catch my drift. thanks lots, and please come soon as possible.

your friend, King Mickey

for rikku:

Rikku,
hey Rikku, u still single? i found this chick and she looks alot like Kairi, she was just drifting through space...i think she might b kairi's older sister, i mentioned kairi and she started jumping up and down.....i mentioned you and she went crazy, im bringing her to Destiny Islands next week, so try to look good!!

see you then
your friend, King Mickey

ShadowRoxas1907

Dear Sora,
I'm marrying Kairi. I need to see her and my baby. So give her up and my son or I will send heartless onto your island. You have 24 hrs. to make up your mind! Starting as soon as you get this letter!

p.s. Give me a call when you get this letter so I can give you 24 hrs. to make up your mind!

Sora's response-

Dear Mickey,
**** no! She's my girl so step off you fat a** rat! As for your son I'm going to feed him to our island cat. So how do you like that!!

p.s. Say hi to minnie for me!!!

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
dear sora riku and kairi

i have been recruited to davy jones' crew...he tricked me when i was drunk and sailing with donald and goofy and jack. they have killed goofy. i could her his screams as the killed him...donald is in the crows nest as he is a bird. jack suprisingly is now the first mate, im a pitiful crew men. they whipped me 4 times yesterday. help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sincerly mickey

sora| i am not saving him after that pregnancy scare with kairi
riku| this is gonna be funny if we rescue him
kairi| im not helping that indecent big eared -
riku| ok ok kairi dont go ther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back