• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Train

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I saw the new trailer over at http://www.ansemreport.com, and I was wondering something. Does Mickey own that train you use as transport? The reason I ask, is that the train has a sorcerer hat on top of it. Exactly like the sorcerer hat Mickey wore in Fantasia. So, do you think it is his train? :p

S King

Well it would make sense. It just could be another way for him to get around.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
I dont know why, but ansemreport is not working for me. That is why i wonder if anyone of you that have this trailer, can me a screenshot of this train, becouse i wanna see it.

*2*Tosty

The whole train has some stars on it just like on the thing that looks like a hat ( which I doubt belongs to either mickey or merlin) which probably isn't. I mean who would put a hat on a train.
Also many trains have docks like that so it doesn't mean he owns the train but I am not ruling out that it isn't his train. I'm just saying that doesn't prove it. I think it's possible he does and owns train because they said that the train would be another transportation than the gummi ship. It just kinda looks good for that mikey style he useto have.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
LordMune said:
It only works in DivX for me, and you can't take screenshots of DivX. :(
DivX is installed on my PC...

And you can, with Windows Movie Maker...

Night Shadow

i think its only scenery, i mean they are suposed to have re-vamped the gummi ship system so i didnt rely think much of it, unless you use it for half the game besause the gummi ship dosnt work for the first half cuz the walls between worlds are up and they fall or sora gets a block that lets them use it again...i realy dont know, this is just a idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back