• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Microsoft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I don't blame you. It's a damn shame that Halo 5 is absolute garbage and killed that series for me which is basically the Xbox's raison-d'etre. ReCore looks pretty damn cool, and Sunset Overdrive looked amazing (heck even Dead Rising has intrigued me for so long), there's just a complete lack of games. Except Quantum Break looks fantastic

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Cross-Network Play Coming To The Xbox One - Siliconera

It's not like every game will be compatible with a different network, but it's a step in the right direction.

tl;dr we can't sell enough xbones for people to play rocket league together with each other on solely xbone

This really will boil down to whether developers are willing to make the games cross-platform, which is basically what's Sony has said it's going to do - talk to the developers.

Am sad because Miyazaki-san won't make DS3 cross-platform between PC and PS4, but he had his reasons :c

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Lol ninja'd. Was looking for it, couldn't find it =p

I'm the one who made it way back when so it's easy for me haha. I'm basically the only fan of Gears here left though, it was pretty hype back in the day. I post in it at least once a year, since no one really replies anymore ha, but oh well.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo1_540.gif

tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo2_540.gif

tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo3_540.gif

tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo4_540.gif

tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo5_540.gif

tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo6_540.gif

tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo7_540.gif

tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo8_540.gif

tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo9_540.gif

tumblr_o5n8x6NXNo1v53vrbo10_540.gif

(saw this and thought it worth sharing)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I already want an Xbone for ReCore so if Microsoft wants to let me win one of these giveaways and send this baby to me, yeah, I'd be game.

(If PS4 is Cap, does this make Wii Spidey?)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I already want an Xbone for ReCore so if Microsoft wants to let me win one of these giveaways and send this baby to me, yeah, I'd be game.

Wii U is spidey cause it could probably change the game but instead would rather stay on the sidelines.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Quantum Break and Gears 4 (and the rumblings of Alan Wake 2) won me over to finally go out and buy an Xbone. I'll probably wait to see if the original model drops in price, provided their '.5' console happens during E3. Probably be my next Black Friday big purchase. Either this or a new Tv finally.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
As a consumer, that has to piss you off knowing you've owned a X1 since 2013, but in less than 3 years, Microsoft upgrades the console. At least Nintendo has the dignity to allow a span of 5 years before a new iteration is introduced.

Delaying Scalebound seemed like a bad choice for Microsoft. When will they learn software aka GAMES are a needed variable to become a sustainable business in this industry.

Back