• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minecraft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
minecraft-logo.jpg

What is Minecraft?

Well Minecraft is a completely open-world sandbox game developed by Markus Persson who is also known as Notch. You attempt to survive in a huge world whilst collecting resources and also spend time exploring or building, which you can all do alone or with some buddies. The world is infinitely expanding with dungeons, biomes, monsters, animals, metals, plants, etc.​

Minecraft Server [mc.dragon.li] Username List

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
re: Minecraft 1.2

Wow, I can't believe nobody replied to this. This game has so much potential. The guy who made it quit his job because he made so much money off the alpha. So now he's dedicated his time to developing this game. I've played the free version but haven't bought the alpha yet. Someone made a Capitol Building. I guess you can pretty much do...what ever you want? Yeah, that sounds right. I think I'm going to splurge and buy the alpha.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Actually this game is really popular now. On this other forum I go to, it was always about TF2, but since Minecraft came, that's taken the spotlight.

zachen

Awards

I love this game.
I want to buy the alpha immensely but don't have the funds nor means too.

zachen

Awards

All I really want out of the game is offline play.
Cuz it's epic sauce!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

I tried playing the Classic version in my browser, but it lagged so bad that I was unable to play ;-;

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Yeah the classic isn't very good imo and you can't do a lot

once I get a pay-pal and such set up, oh yeaaaah

Sushi

I play a torrented copy of minecraft aswell :< i intend on buying it really soon though (just gotta pay some bills ).
I was recently devestated though, i had spent a good 2-3 days building a large castle type structure on hard mode using a ton of wood/stone, it was multi tiered with the highest level being just above the cloud line, had alot of rooms with multiple entrances and exits, it was completely enclosed by a wall so no creepers/spiders/skelies or zombies could get in, i also had a sniping tower set up in the enclosure so that i could see all around the area and take out any baddies with my bow and arrow. I had my mine+sky light system in it as well, which was multiple levels deep, but had multiple platformes at each level so i could get off on a level , explore/dig then go lower if i wanted (much like the x system and x light 9000, just youtube X's minecraft adventure ;) )

Then out of the castle grounds i had a garden i build on top of the ocean that was next to my home and the only way to get into it was via a tunnel i hand made completely out of stone blocks that was connected to the out wall of my castle, it took a ton of blocks due to my not realizing how far out i had built the darn thing xD

Buuuuuut, i restarted my pc the other day booted up minecraft and the world was deleted for some reason. So ive started over ;_;
edit:
I play survival mode by the way, not creative mode.
edit: wheee edits.
Heres my favorite minecraft creation, its just insane.

Sora'sProtector

[video=youtube;FaMTedT6P0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaMTedT6P0I&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Epic Minecraft trailer with Inception's music

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

My brother bought this a while ago, and he and his friends have been fanatically obsessing over it.

I don't really have the patience for making anything impressive... But it's fun, I guess.

Vixx

Whats the means of this game?
Do you do certain things to get further or is it like simcity where you can build your own place?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!

You mine for materials, and then can use them to build shelter, better weaponry to fight off monsters, or materials to allow you to mine more efficiently.

Really open-form, with no real objectives.

Sushi

It's 15 US dollars. If you can afford internet, you can afford the game.
I wish that was the case lol, but after bills (car, apartment, utilities, car insurance), food and my leisure stuff (cell phone, internet) i really dont have much to myself and if i do its spent on clothes lol

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Short video but just an awesome example of what can happen

It's simply, and magnificently, an entiring floating world. You watch this video and tell me you're unimpressed

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Bump because this game is awesome.

Good tut video, it's a great introduction to the game so you can decide whether you're interested in purchasing it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back