• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minigames, Help Needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
you have to get glide (at least level one) and the master forms ability (forgot whats it called)

That would be Aerial Dodge.

As for Junk Sweep, get all your Negative Combos. It's the finishing move that actually destroys them, so, yeah. But don't have Explosion equipped, because you end up with something stupid like 85 hits... So, take off all your Combo Pluses, equip all your Negative Combos, take off Explosion, and equip Fenrir if you have it. That way, all you do is the finishing move. Also, try and line them up so that they hit each other.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's highly recommended you get Glide Maxed o_o makes you glide a hell of a lot faster, and it's actually the Aerial Recovery that you only need one level of, since the height of the jump doesn't make a difference here. You just need to Glide out of it once you slap a poster (slap, Aerial Recover, Glide, repeat).
As for the route to take, youtube is your friend if you fail to find a route comfortable to you on your own.

Kaioku361

Well you need the glide for sure for the poster and the junk sweep, you dont need a lot of combos and put the metal things close together so they all get hit.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
With the junk minigame, I pushed them all into a clump in the corner by walking into them first.

It took me about five minutes.

>.<

I got three hits though, so it was alright.

Poster duty, like has been said, max out your drive forms.

And practice.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Max out all your Glide and such, and when you start go to the right, I repeat the right. And for the garbage one..I dunno, I suck at it too.Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back