• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mirage Arena - Commandboard

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

martijnkh

Hey guys,

In the Mirage Arena I'm level 29 and I did everything except the last Commandboard...
In Reports/Gamerecords/Arenamissions and the the Command board it says I got everything except the last on -_-"

How do I get it??
thanks

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If you have already won a round in every other Board the last commandboard should already be unlocked.
It's the one shaped like the Mark of Mastery-symbol.

So you only need to win a round on that Board.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm pretty sure you have to win one command board on every type of command board NOT in mirage arena. I had this problem with Terra, so I tried beating them all outside of Mirage Arena and I got it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Depends on which Journal-Point you look, if you want to get arena-levels and the Mickey-Symbol in arena missions you have to do it inside Mirage Arena, for the mini-games section you'll have to do it outside.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No, the minigame section doesn't matter, but if you want to unlock the secret board you have to complete one in all of them outside of mirage arena.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
uh yeah, then we had a misunderstanding there.
To get the secret board, you actually have to win once on every board outside Mirage Arena, not only play a round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back