• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mirage arena Role play

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpack

Awards
Come here to battle other users, and be creative in a mirage arena type atmosphere. Now who wants to batt;e me?

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If you're looking for a battle, you'd be better off checking the Battles section.

Arpack

Awards
Just a straight up one on one battle. You only start with 3 commands, and they have to be from bbs or 3D.

Arpack

Awards
Yea their are limits. no commands like "raging storm, mega flare etc" commands like ars arcanum, strike raid and only hi-potions and potions are allowed. We both and or anyone starts of at level 1. After 1 victory you level up to #2. Then 2 victories 3, 4 vitories 4 and well you get the picture. On your sig as you go, (cause idk where else to put it...) list your stats which is your strentgth, magic and defense. Which stats you have that increase at certain times is up to you. Your hP always starts at 100 and increases by 20 for every level up.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
I have both the 3ds and birthbysleep, how exactly will this work?

I mean bbs is obvious, but how exactly do i connect to others? I have internet, but i have never been able to battle anyone with my psp.

And with the 3ds what would we use?

Arpack

Awards
About the 3ds, i'm honestly not sure..i've been trying to do that for the longest and for the psp, you have to link it with your ps3 somehow i think

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
So... we use stats...?

Man, this seems complicated. How are you going to translate strength, defense etc. into stats into a written RP, especially on a non-RP dedicated board? I thought you meant an RP battle placed in the Mirage Arena. These seems rather complicated for a spar. And battles sometimes last a while too. Idk how this would work, if you have a way of making it work that isn't too time consuming, then I'd give it a shot at least.

Arpack

Awards
It's actually not. You'll keep your stats in your sig and every time you win a battle you'll record it and it is limited to who does the most damage to the other after 10 posts so we can do more battles. I'll post my stats in my sig to give you an example.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
What I'm wondering is how damage will be calculated. And if it's by damage caused what's the point of potions etc. ?

If we have strength and defense, does damage simply equal strength - defense? What if strength - defense < 0? There seems to be quite a bit of technicalities that are hidden beneath the surface of this battle.

Arpack

Awards
No how much damage you deal on the opponent will be the stregnth minus their defense from your HP, which starts at 100. Like i said you hp increases every time you level up.

Arpack

Awards
If i miss and attack then you can deal damage. But it is unlikely since u can ballance out your stregnt magioc and defense out of 45. 9divide that by 3)

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
So I'd deal damage if you miss? How we do we go about deciding if an attack hits or misses? I feel like this battle is ruled by numbers and I'm wondering if this fight will function to how I'm used to in other RPs.

Arpack

Awards
You can only dodge an attack or block in 3 of the 10 posts you make. So, at knowing that you have to plan accordingly...

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
Then with that knowledge, technically doesn't the person with the highest strength win if you can only dodge 3 attacks? If we can only block/dodge 3 times each, then all the other times you'd get hit. So basically who ever has the highest strength compared to their opponents defense is gonna win. See how that doesn't really make sense? I quick just use Blitz over and over with a super high strength and just win if I dodge the other 3, ya know?

Basically whoever posts first wins as the other person will be exhausting their dodges/blocks a lot soon than the other person, they will always be an attack/dodge down and as of such, will be at a distinct disadvantage the whole fight.

Arpack

Awards
That's why you balance out your stregnth magic and defnse accordinly when u start out. besides you still get 3 potions at the start of battle and you can attack and use a potion at the same time.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
I dunno man, I could literally bank all points on strength, dodge 3 attacks and use a potion three times and then when it comes down to where we've both exhausted them, it'd just come down to who has a higher attack difference. It feels less RP oriented as a battle and more stat determined.

I'm gonna have to decline unfortunately. Sorry man.

Arpack

Awards
Well how do you think we should do it? i dont usually rp that way im just trying to figure out what would be better for other people man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back