• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mirage Arena

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticVanitas

Awards
is it possible to beat some of the bosses in the arena by yourself... or do u need other players to help

Pestilence

Awards
You can solo mirage arena but of course the challenge will ramp up (witch is of course a good thing ;).)

Aquaman OS

Yes but it's really really hard. Mulitplayer by contrast is much easier. Having someone to tank for you helps wonders.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I've never tried multiplayer before and yes, you can play Mirage Arena all by yourself.

I already completed all arena levels with Terra except Aqua and Ven, because the Iron Prisoner IV is so darn hard to defeat.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Does what's-his-name still have that adhocparty thing going for when it comes out so we can all play together? Maybe have some kind of tourney?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yeah it's possible. It isn't that hard besides Iron Prisoner IV. I personally think it's easier with Aqua because you could constantly spam her Shiny Bloom Shotlook Command and it stuns him for a good second and use it again, doesn't need to be filled up though, before he spins around or hammers you.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I've seen Cyberman65 beat the final round of Mirage Arena solo.... He spammed shoot locks though. >.<

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I dont' see why they add these multiplayer things in these games KH isn't big where I am so I see little use for these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back