• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mirage Figures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
Did anyone else collect these? These were neat as hell. I wonder why they stopped production so quickly after wave 2...

NT76000ALG.jpg

MG76100Alg.jpg

I remember around the time when KH1 came out, Gamestop's wall was just lined with these things... what a glorious time. On that first day I got Riku & Captain Hook and Donald & the Air Soldier. I eventually collected Darkside & Pluto, Goofy & Guard Armor, Simba & Requiem, Genie & Bandit, Peter Pan & Soldier and Heartless Riku & Jafar. Now they are just sitting in a random toy bin in my basement, which was a terrible idea because they break fairly easily, esp. wave 1.

There is also some cool concept art:

KingdomHearts3.jpg

KingdomHearts4.jpg

KingdomHearts5.jpg

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I remember these! I wasn't able to get any of them, but I remember always wanting them (I swear that these were in the instruction manual for vanilla Kingdom Hearts I, but it's been awhile since I looked into that). I remember that they were selling figurines of the main cast, Maleficent, even Cloud IIRC.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm assuming some of these images are not finalized promos. A long time ago a friend donated his collection. Series 1 is in the blue boxes, and out of those I had the Sora + Jack Skellington, Riku + Captain Hook, and Kairi + Maleficent packs. I think I have Mer-Sora and Ariel from Series 2, which are the boxes with the red packaging.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I have never heard of these before!

Thought I'd try to look up more about this and well...
Mi_SorawJack3.jpg

Sora: Kill me.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yeah, they are a little on the creepy side. Definitely novelty items. xD

Neo_

Awards
(I swear that these were in the instruction manual for vanilla Kingdom Hearts I, but it's been awhile since I looked into that)
Yes! I remember something along those lines.

I remember that they were selling figurines of the main cast, Maleficent, even Cloud IIRC.
No Cloud. :frown:

I'm assuming some of these images are not finalized promos.
Correct. The last three images are just concept art, which I thought was interesting because The Queen of Hearts and Mickey were initially supposed to be figures.

The Heroes and Villains packs; not sure if those were going to be mini-figures or full-sized.

A long time ago a friend donated his collection. Series 1 is in the blue boxes, and out of those I had the Sora + Jack Skellington, Riku + Captain Hook, and Kairi + Maleficent packs. I think I have Mer-Sora and Ariel from Series 2, which are the boxes with the red packaging.
I should've included this. This is what the wave 1 figures actually look like:

2002-Mirage-Toys-Disney-Squaresoft-Kingdom-Hearts-Series-1-Maleficent-Kairi-Action-Figure-2-Pack-016.jpg

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
My god Sora looks creepy. He looks like a killer toy who is gonna sneak up in your bed at night, and whack you in the head with his Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back