• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missed opportunity in BbS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'm currently trying to beat the game with Aqua, my third and final character. I've liked pretty much everything about the game so far, but I must say that they totally dropped the ball on Aqua's visit to the Dwarf Woodlands! The Evil Queen would have made a terrific boss - and it would have made more sense! Instead, we got a rehash of Terra's boss! Does anyone else feel the same way?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I think most of us do. The Queen would've been a great boss, and I also thought it was stupid that they build her up in two of the stories then after the beginning of Aqua's part they just forget about her. But I think it was because it would be too similar to Maleficent's fight or something.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I'm definitely disappointed by what happened with the Queen. My hope is that they'll use her in an upcoming game. :/

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Birth by Sleep had plenty of missed opportunities like this. I find it completely ridiculous how incredibly short Terra's meeting up with Snow White was. I know Ventus meets up with her in the forest, but honestly, they could have modified it just a little to make the world a little longer.

That and how the game mentions and builds up momentum about the Princesses of Hearts and ultimately does nothing with the idea.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
But the whole Princesses of Hearts thing came into play ten years later. I think it was a pretty nice build-up for Maleficent's future plans.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Where did the Queen gone after BBS? The world has fall into darkness after all?

Following the story of Disney's Snow White, she would've already died in the time between Ven and Aqua's scenario.

Megavoltage

Awards
Where did the Queen gone after BBS? The world has fall into darkness after all?
So I guess Evil Queen would be in the RoD until Sora defeats Ansem SoD. That means Aqua could find her in BBSV2. I hope this happens!

Stars

リク
Following the story of Disney's Snow White, she would've already died in the time between Ven and Aqua's scenario.
Okay :D She was already dissappear suddenly in Aqua scenario when she fought the Mirror boss
So I guess Evil Queen would be in the RoD until Sora defeats Ansem SoD. That means Aqua could find her in BBSV2. I hope this happens!

I would guess she has been consumed by darkness then? xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Don't the Reports just say she used the mirror as a distraction to escape? Nothing in the game pointed towards her dying. o_o

blackberi

Don't the Reports just say she used the mirror as a distraction to escape? Nothing in the game pointed towards her dying. o_o

Yeah, that's what I remembered reading as well.

And I agree, the recycling of the mirror fight was quite irritating. I really was hoping to slap her around. >3

Crystal

Silver Member

Gotta read the report though.
oh.. Timid Queen >:3

Kiwi +

Awards
Oh yes. I would have loved to fight her as a boss, but alas we got a double magic mirror fight. Might have been a fun fight.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's actually more likely she died like in the original movie, being chased by the dwarfs and then falling from a high cliff.

The mirror itself I think says to Aqua that the Queen is dead.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm currently trying to beat the game with Aqua, my third and final character. I've liked pretty much everything about the game so far, but I must say that they totally dropped the ball on Aqua's visit to the Dwarf Woodlands! The Evil Queen would have made a terrific boss - and it would have made more sense! Instead, we got a rehash of Terra's boss! Does anyone else feel the same way?

Agreed. They should have had the Evil Queen use power of darkness to possess the magic mirror. Then while Aqua is fighting the magic mirror if it takes enough damage you can use a reaction command to force the queen out of the mirror and attack her directly. She uses some attacks and then she posseses the mirror again. Rinse and repeat until the queen and mirror are both defeated.

Other missed opportunities in BBS:

1. Atlantica to explain why King Triton doesn't like Keyblade Wielders
2. Explanation for Cloud and Sephiroth's past
3. A Good reason for the unversed existence
4. Introduction of another Titan in OC in Ventus' story mode instead of just a battle against 1000 shade jelly unversed.

I could go on but meh..

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, I wish Hades would have summoned another Titan! There are two more that we're yet to battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back