• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mistakes in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_Sora

Awright, if u noticed mistakes in any KH game you can list 'em here. (Why do u need my conformation?)

1. Riku's eyes are green! They're supposed to be blue! (in KH2)

2. Some words have no subtitles.

3. Riku seems to be the only one who gains a normal shoe size!!!

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Savior of Dawn said:
...Actually, Riku's eyes are blue in KH2.

Yeah that's what I thought to and you must really pay a attention to the sub's and the words they actually say ALL the time to notice that.

R

Riku's Dawn

Riku's eyes are green in KH2, look at the cg part in the beginning where KH closes.

Dark Sephora

Well it's dark and there are screams in the distan
I can't think of any mistakes in KH2 but in KH I always wondered how Donald and Goofy knew the gummis were heartless ships BEFORE they knew about the Heartless. Also the game states that only the Keyblade can destroy heartless so how do Donal, Goofy and anyone else you fight alongside with kill them?

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Also, when they were recapping Traverse Town, the new Leon said a line wrong. 'They'll come out you out of nowhere, so long as you continue to weild the keyblade.'

He forgot 'And they'll keep comin' at you."

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
SorasAngel1292 said:
Also, when they were recapping Traverse Town, the new Leon said a line wrong. 'They'll come out you out of nowhere, so long as you continue to weild the keyblade.'

He forgot 'And they'll keep comin' at you."
Does that really matter? I mean it was only for like 2 seconds so it really shouldnt matter and the Riku green eyes thing his eyes are Blue-green like the ocean in Destiny Islands and as far the Riku shoe size thing........Why were you looking at his shoes??? I just wanna know

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

lol i have one!
ok in holloween world when jack is talking about santa claus and how he says it sandy claws, well they put santa claus instead of sandy claws... heh im hard to understand sometimes...

mysticalmario

thats because his name in the nightmare before christmas, is actually santa claus, but jack confuses it with sandy claws

Sora's_Got_A_Gun

no i know, but when he said it, it just put santa claus, even thought before it typed out sandy claus... its kinda hard to explain... :)

mysticalmario

Sora's_Got_A_Gun said:
no i know, but when he said it, it just put santa claus, even thought before it typed out sandy claus... its kinda hard to explain... :)

ohhh i know what you mean, i didnt notice that

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Dark Sephora said:
I can't think of any mistakes in KH2 but in KH I always wondered how Donald and Goofy knew the gummis were heartless ships BEFORE they knew about the Heartless. Also the game states that only the Keyblade can destroy heartless so how do Donal, Goofy and anyone else you fight alongside with kill them?

It has never been stated, that the Keyblade is the only weapon wich can kill a Heartless...It has been stated that the Heartless has great fear of the Keyblade...

Riku_Sora

Why was I looking at his shoes? I was looking at him, and then I looked at Kairi, Sora, and most others, and he was the ONLY one who had a normal shoe size. Only in the CG (Intro and ending) are Riku's eyes green, so....Otherwise, yeah, they ARE blue, but at those two points, they messed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back