• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mistakes in the Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

Has anyone found mistakes in the guide yet?

I've found two.

1. They list "Sleepy" on Ven's map twice. They skip Sneezy.

2. Sowhere in the begining of the guide, They say "Zacks" intead of "Zack"

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Has anyone found mistakes in the guide yet?

I've found two.

1. They list "Sleepy" on Ven's map twice. They skip Sneezy.

2. Sowhere in the begining of the guide, They say "Zacks" intead of "Zack"

That's funny. I love seeing mistakes in "Official Guide Books." My favorite has to be in the SSBBrawl premire edition, they said something like, "The famous heroic plumber Maria..."

CreativeGenius13

God, This guide is filled to the brim with mistakes (most of them on the maps.)

Ventus' map for Enchanted Dominion is screwed up in Malificent's Castle Hall area and the sticker location is in the wrong spot in King Stephen's Castle.

The Treasure list is screwed up as they forgot to list one Neverland treasure for Terra (so far, there are also a few that are off but about 10-20 feet.)

I'm actualy suprised this thing is actualy helpful.

DXLelouch

thks for the heads up good thing i use the treasure list to dub chk incase i missed something the guide didnt list

CreativeGenius13

Yeah, I've been spending hours trying to find that last Neverland chest.

I don't want to finish Terra's story untill I get that and the Pete Demention Link.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
They made mistakes about some of the synthesis items. But there are tons of alternatives, so it's not like you'll never know how to get an ability.

CreativeGenius13

Well, Yeah but it is sad that there are this many mistakes in a guide that says will "Give you 100% Completion" and so on.

I really wish they'd give these jobs to someone that acually takes a big interest into the game they are making a startegy guide on rather then giving it to someone that couldn't care less.

I mean, Even I could tell after a single glance at the map that a Dawrf was listed twice. I'm that big of a Disney and KH fan to know that and think of that as common knowledge. The directions to get through some areas (such as Ven's trip through the Mouse Hole) are really confusing and have to be read a few times to get what they are saying.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
They made mistakes about some of the synthesis items. But there are tons of alternatives, so it's not like you'll never know how to get an ability.

This is very true. For one it gave me a combo plus even though it said it would give me once more.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gosh guys, that is what a guidebook is for: admiring while flipping through it like a magazine. Not to use for the game. That is why they aren't super accurate. They know people get them to stare at. Not to study. D:

But seriously, the people working on the guides are sometimes writers of normal stuff, sometimes they are gamers who don't know how to write correctly/have a copy-editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back