• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mix and match difficulties?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yifanlu

So I beat Ven's story 100% on standard with the mistaken assumption that I would unlock the secret ending. However, that's not true, as I need to 100% on EVERY character. It took me a long to beat Ven 100%, so I don't want to do it two more times (ice cream game is a bitch). Can I just beat Terra and Aqua with Proud/Critical, collect the reports and be done? Or do I have to beat Ven again on Proud/Critical (I'm really tired of Ven after beating 100%)? I've read from different locations yes and no, so I want to see if anyone here actually done this and what their experiences are. Thanks.

Crystal

Silver Member
If you get Ven's story on 100% , then you can play Terra and Aqua's stories as Proud/Critical Mode.
Yes, Ice-cream game is a bit** , but you have to finish the beat to get Frozen Fortune.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I know how you feel. I learned this after getting about halfway through Terra's story. Do what I did, and redo your character's story (It's a bitch, I know) on Proud, and then continue on with the other two on Proud. It's a lot better than doing 100% and, IMO, Proud mode is even easier than Standard mode.

yifanlu

Thanks for the advice, but my question was can I just beat terra and aqua on proud and have ven on 100% without having to replay ven?

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh you can do that?? I thought you had to either do them all at 100% or all at the same difficulties?? o_O

No. You can play one story on Standard Mode but need achieve 100%, then another two character, you can play as Proud Mode.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
No. You can play one story on Standard Mode but need achieve 100%, then another two character, you can play as Proud Mode.

Well as I said, I didn't know you could do that. Haha maybe if I did, I could have maybe gone for the more difficult modes. Well least the ones I haven't got 100%. Ven and Aqua.

Crystal

Silver Member
Well as I said, I didn't know you could do that. Haha maybe if I did, I could have maybe gone for the more difficult modes. Well least the ones I haven't got 100%. Ven and Aqua.

Actually, what mode are you playing now?

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Actually, what mode are you playing now?

Actually none, but if this is the case then maybe I should go for it one difficult higher than standard. Or just finish up Ven to 100% and do Aqua on the next difficulty mode.

Crystal

Silver Member
Actually none, but if this is the case then maybe I should go for it one difficult higher than standard. Or just finish up Ven to 100% and do Aqua on the next difficulty mode.

Play all character in Proud Mode or Critical Mode :O

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Play all character in Proud Mode or Critical Mode :O

I could do that, but I already have Terra at 100% and Ven almost close to complete. Really need Aqua actually. Or should I just screw it and go for proud mode? =O

Crystal

Silver Member
I could do that, but I already have Terra at 100% and Ven almost close to complete. Really need Aqua actually. Or should I just screw it and go for proud mode? =O

Complete Ven' and start Aqua's with Proud?

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Complete Ven' and start Aqua's with Proud?

Yes, Ven is almost complete. Then still have to get a lot of Aqua's journal finished as well. That's why I am asking should I? Or just finish it up on Standard. Not that difficult to get everything, but maybe just a little tedious. Or do you think I cannot do it harder levels? lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Yes, Ven is almost complete. Then still have to get a lot of Aqua's journal finished as well. That's why I am asking should I? Or just finish it up on Standard. Not that difficult to get everything, but maybe just a little tedious. Or do you think I cannot do it harder levels? lol

Proud Mode is very easy, you should try it :O

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Proud Mode is very easy, you should try it :O

Really? Well maybe for you, but I don't know about me though. I'm guessing just the final bosses and secret ones are at least a little difficult??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back