• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mods abusing power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfold

alright Kari_angel was ther so you can PM her if you got questions alright silh0uette and i were in an argument i only said the word damn nothing else yeah and crap i get banned for no reason i need some people so i can have a protest about this there is no reason for that this mod needs to come off the top of the hill and quit abusing his power at least let him have a warning I don't care if i'm banned longer than i am supose to something gots to give or shame on you

Odin The Knight

Lmao, anybody remember my great protest against Ck and Blain? That went well.
But thats besides the point. Unless u can find an exact quote, then, i'm not believing you.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
hehe dang that protest was cool, cept I regret it now =( oh and provide proof if possible cause I don't believe that, there is no way, maybe you was spamming and got on his nerves

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
okay now with this topic what are you trying to get? what do you want us to do? cause at this point people can either believe you and say we're sorry and consult you or people can not believe you and be mean.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I thought you were gonna take a nap? I banned you from the chat for insulting other members (calling them "n00bs"). Plain and simple. That isn't an abuse of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back