• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mods abusing power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfold

OK that does it they threw my thing in the trash after i had just made it today at 5:30 central time alright i'll do this again Kairi_angel was there so she can be my witness me and silh0uette were arguing and the only word i said was crap,damn now i'm going to bring justice to this there is no such need for him to bann me for no reason what so ever he banned me for no reason and now i have seen the power of the mods there needs to be a cut down on power a request when your going to bann someone have proof of what they did and show it to a superior mod this system goes on in and out it checks and balances and if ya'll aren't going to lisen i'm going to get a protest started the mods have to much power

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Reduce your sig size.

Silh found this, I suggest you leave this thread and never see it again.

I'm not saying I don't belive you, silh was pretty harsh. But, I want to hear from KA.

So, this is gokng to get closed inevitably....

Good luck.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
If I were really abusing my power, I would've deleted the thread to cover it up, lmfao.
Really, I have witnesses too. You admitted to making another account, without prior permission from a mod. Supposedly, you said you made it and gave it to your brother, who happened to be on the vBChat one day on that account, requesting to make him a mod constantly (flooding. you deserve to stay away from the chat on all those accounts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back