• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Money Dating Alternatives?!?!?!(I.E. Dates with little to no Money)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I need to start dating again, or something to get me out of this depression. One night stands never really did it for me. I need to just actually try and date someone again. Anyway, with that said, I am not the wealthiest dude in town, so what are some good things to do with a girl that don't involve a lot of money, or no money, that would be even better. Any help will be taken and thank you.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
-Find a Dollar theater. You can find them in a lot of places, if you look for them. Saves you some bucks for the tickets, and then just sneak in the snacks. Pro tip: Don't tell the date you are sneaking in the snacks.

-Cook for your date at home. Maybe a bit too intimate for a first date, but, it can be cheaper than a restaurant, and not as "gross" as Fast Food.

-Hang out. Going out in Public to Parks, Lakes, Beach, etc. are really nice. Just pack up some sandwiches and some bottles of water for lunch, and you're good to go.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Now it's been a while since I've had a legitimate "girl" but here's what I reccommend:

Chill, just chill. - Hanging out at the opposite's house, watching TV or movies with some popcorn is a failproof date idea... Unless you have crappy taste in movies and popcorn. :p You can also play board games! It sounds corny and dumb, but it's sure to get some conversation and possibly some romantics outta her.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
touch football in my backyard this sunday you both invited!! =w=

This can actually work. I tried it with a girl I fancied or still sort of fancy and it was really fun as well flirtatious. But then again, she could throw really well <3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^lmfao

I'd suggest walking in a park or around the quiet streets. Maybe take a thermos of coffee or w/e with you so you two can have something warm on the go as well. Going to shopping malls is always fun, but I suppose you run the risk of feeling obliged to get her something while you're there.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
It's summer, so try doing water stuff like parks or the beach. Bonfires are also nice, particularly with smores or something. Sometimes I like to randomly visit random friends or the playground when I'm with my lady friends.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
You had one night stands... at/before 18?

Oh yeah. I have been with lots of girls I am not really proud of it now that I look back at it. Just what would happen, it is kind of how a lot of the girls in my town are. Also I don't have a beach around me, but I do have a park. I will see what I can do, our mall is horrible as well. I would like the bon fire idea, just don't know where to have one.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I kinda like how this thread almost feels like its saying women only care about money and make boys buy everything.
It is in this day and age. It's not really subjectifying them, I am just looking for a way to have fun with a girl and not trying to spen a lot of money.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
You will not solve your relationship problems by getting into a relationship.
I am not having relationship problems anymore. I am having closure problems now. Also I am not looking to get into a relationship, I just would like to start dating again, and maybe get some stray on the side, anything to keep my mind of my problems.

O

Oberon

I kinda like how this thread almost feels like its saying women only care about money and make boys buy everything.
fact: i tend to buy my date their meal. not because i need to, but because i already have my wallet out to begin with. lol

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Relationship doesn't just pertain to boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
Yeah it does. In my book it does anyway. I went to the movies with a new girl tonight, and had a great time! We went to the movies, not complaining about tonight, had movie passes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back