• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

money

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
If you import it, I believe its going be around 60 dollars. But, the NA version should be 40.

Erauqs

Yea what he^^^ said..It'll probably be about 30 for the digital version. If they release it for the PSPGo...

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah $39.99 should be the price for the NA release since it's basically the standard for PSP games. I wonder if they'll release a bundle pack with a PSP or something...

:eek: That would be awesome because since I don't have a PSP yet, but planning on getting one soon, a bundle pack would be an awesome thing for me. :lol:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Door to Twilight
Yeah $39.99 should be the price for the NA release since it's basically the standard for PSP games. I wonder if they'll release a bundle pack with a PSP or something...

Because Birth by Sleep deserves it's own bundle pack in every way possible. I would totally buy that...but it's not like I need a new PSP anyway, seeing as how mine is still going strong after 3-4 years (PSP-1001 :D)

Besides, BBS is like getting a multi-pack, like those old GameBoy 30+ game cartridges. I'd say $39.99 is a very good deal considering how much it offers.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
I'm guessing in Australia it's probably going to be $69 here.
Dissidia and 358/2 Days are too.
But there's a bargain at Game where if I trade a DS game, the price for 358 will be lowered to only $30, but I don't know if I want to give away my PoKe'MoN Mystery Dungeon Blue.
I name the Eevee, Cloud and Torchic, Tifa...I like to name them, okay!?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wonder if JPN will have a bundle seeing as the PSP Go is the new marketing tool......they should have PSP Gos bundled with a preinstalled version game and the UMD counterpart. -_- (like that will happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back