• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
mv_thumb.jpg

Monolith Soft are hiring for this game in production, I wonder what this is...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
mv_thumb.jpg

Monolith Soft are hiring for this game in production, I wonder what this is...
Too bad I don't read Japanese or have the experience. Otherwise I would totally apply for main character designer/concept art designer.

Doesn't really remind me of any past titles, so it's probably a new IP, and the pictures alone don't tell me at all what type of game it'll be (aside from it's fantasy.) Would be neat if it actually is a sequel to something like Soma Bringer or Baten Kaitos.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
[video=youtube;hXGTJgXPhm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXGTJgXPhm0[/video]

Man, this game is looking more and more promising by the minute. This game is my incentive to purchase a Nintendo Switch.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Just got the email that mine has shipped and should be here by the 1st!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
DQEwtAMUEAAJQY4.jpg

xenoblade was a mistake

Asking random horny men to contribute designs was at the very least a mistake lol. Honestly this repulses me, its so gross looking. It makes me sad some dude thought it was sexy. And sad Nintendo let it in tbh, like if I had asked to collaborate with multiple artists and one sent me this I would just burn it lol.

For real tho why couldn't they just collab with the artists of the first game lol.

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Dahlia is very reminiscent to the Great Fairy from Ocarina of Time. Her outfit, her introduction, and her purpose are all things similar.

I'm afraid to see her in motion.

[video=youtube;vLwAodWZQio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLwAodWZQio#t=0m50s[/video]

dat sweet sweet jiggle

Honestly, it's to make up for the boob physics slider that was removed in Xenoblade X.

kaseykockroach

Awards
So as someone who has no experience with RPG's beyond Paper Mario and KH, would I be into Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii U?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
So as someone who has no experience with RPG's beyond Paper Mario and KH, would I be into Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii U?

If you already have a Wii U then definitely. But honestly, you're better off getting Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on Nintendo Switch if you don't have a Wii U.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Xenoblade Chronicles is sorta like an in-between type of ARPG. It's literally between Action and Turn-based, and with the examples you brought, I can very honestly say it's between Paper Mario and KINGDOM HEARTS. And I mean LITERALLY.

kaseykockroach

Awards
If you already have a Wii U then definitely. But honestly, you're better off getting Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on Nintendo Switch if you don't have a Wii U.
I've got a Wii U and don't have a Switch, so....what the hey!
How would you say it fares compared to Breath of the Wild, the other huge open world game on the Wii U/Switch?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
How would you say it fares compared to Breath of the Wild, the other huge open world game on the Wii U/Switch?
Xenoblade Chronicles is a much more in-depth game in regards to it's battle system and it's story is leagues beyond not only Zelda but most games in general. I mean to be fair it is a JRPG though, so it's a bit of a weird comparison, but I enjoyed my time with Xenoblade Chronicles way more than I did with Breath of the Wild on multiple levels.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd argue that you shouldn't compare them. Although they both fit under the open-world genre, the other elements make them very different.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
A_750_1334.jpg

Happy 20th Anniversary Monolith Soft.

I cannot wait for Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition! This is my favourite game of all time so a HD remake is deserved.

Back