• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxSoxKH

Who else got completely ticked off with Monstro? The layout of the level was so confusing. It was horrible. Who else got lost in his bowels?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Oh, I hated falling off the highest step in Chamber 6 (think that was it) and having to go through a few of those rooms again but it wasn't all that bad. The music however...um...

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Hated that world, hated the music, and I hated the boss fight. I got lost too many times, and falling off a simple thing and you have to start over.
Pinochio: It's over, we're done for. *nose grows* Oh, I guess I'll be okay!
Parasite Cage: *Swallows Pinochio*
Riku: HAHAHA! You can't possibly save him now, and I'll be taking his heart, you backstabbing traitor!
Sora: C'mon guys, let's get him... Aw, screw it. Keep him. *walks out of room*
Riku: WAIT! THE HEARTLESS IS STILL HERE! AREN'T YOU GOING TO KILL IT? *Silence* Okay, I guess I finally win.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Twas conf-.. Dang it Sirnight.. I didn't like Monstro.. It took me weeks to find out where to go, but I had to leave so I turned of the PS2, came back and I figured out I didn't save.. I nearly threw my PS2 at my Xbox..

C

Crossroads

It was pretty confusing I'll admit it. The fact that heartless kept appearing every time you got lost didn't help matters either.

kostas

Awards
well i guess it is a living organism so it was meant to be complex imagine if someone was in our body haha that would be a fricky maze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back