• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moogle cards question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

someone please tell me the point of the moogle cards. i have 2 bronze with 0 hp boost, so what god are they

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have the exact same question. I have 3 Moogle cards but IDK what to do with them. I have to keep at least one just to have it since it is automatically the best looking card I've ever seen (unless they can top it with an Org. Moogle card) but I don't know what to do with it...or any of them really. They don't even synthesize with one another since they are Max Level.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I'd really like to know, too.

For the time being, I'm guessing they're just synthesis fodder for your other cards.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have the exact same question. I have 3 Moogle cards but IDK what to do with them. I have to keep at least one just to have it since it is automatically the best looking card I've ever seen (unless they can top it with an Org. Moogle card) but I don't know what to do with it...or any of them really. They don't even synthesize with one another since they are Max Level.

We can top it with another Moogle card:

Moogle02.png

sullenclown

Awards
By fodder, they mean it's just an extra card you can throw in when synthesizing for a little boost in card EXP.

well to be fair. From the game itself, it shows "Synthesis Support" in the "Abilities" section of the moogle card. if there's anything else it does, I have no clue

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
works for me lol What Lux do you have to reach again to get another one? I'm assuming there is one more set of R cards after this :)

100000 Lux!

well to be fair. From the game itself, it shows "Synthesis Support" in the "Abilities" section of the moogle card. if there's anything else it does, I have no clue

That's all it does.

sonicrider97

Awards
WHAT? How do you guys get so much Lux? T.T

Yay, got a last kill :D. First time

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In 1 week or over time o_O Over time I've already reached a good amount, but in 1 week...crap.

Looks like 1 week to me *sob*

I've got a little over 20k right now but I don't even want to imagine how much it'd cost trying to achieve that much. Hopefully they tone it down a bit for launch.

WHAT? How do you guys get so much Lux? T.T

Yay, got a last kill :D. First time

Congratulations!

kingofgame981

Awards
I thought it use for like give you 100% exp when you merge its with other card.

Because this card remind me of the Moogle card in Knights of the Crystal (Facebook old game) which have the same effect.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I have 120K atm :D mwuhahahaha

What tricks are you using O_O Are you just doing the whole "fight Darkside a lot every Double Lux time?" I know that if I did that and didn't miss any of the 28 throughout the week, I could reach 100k but I never have time to hit every double lux time :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back