• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moogle Cards (the seemingly useless ones)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Anyone know what they are for? Ive tried finding stuff on them but I cant...

I'm kind of convinced that they are useless...

Also, thanks to those who helped in the adding friends thread. The guide and info was very helpful.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Anyone know what they are for? Ive tried finding stuff on them but I cant...

I'm kind of convinced that they are useless...

Also, thanks to those who helped in the adding friends thread. The guide and info was very helpful.

You synthesize them to strengthen your assist cards, which is honestly all they can be used for.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Ah, I see, I have like 5 silver moogle cards, would you recommend that I use them to raise the levels of my cards or save them up?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's up to you! Who knows? Maybe you'll get better assist cards in the future and would like to use your Moogle cards on that, or if you'd like to strengthen the ones you're using now to make battles easier, that is good too. I personally used all but one of each Moogle card, just to save them to admire.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Can anyone give me an example of how much XP they give? I have a little over 20 Moogle cards now and I refuse to use any of them because they are just too nice to use. I mean, given many of them are identical to one another, I was considering at least saving one of each. The thing is, if they don't give me a huge boost in XP (compared to the normal card of that rank) then I'd rather just keep them ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back