• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moogle roles increase?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
how would people feel if moogles were actual chracter and not just synthesis tools
for example liek having moogles like montblanc as a assitance char

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't know how I would feel about that. I love Moogles as they are now, and giving them a bigger role is never a bad choice but it depends what they do that could change how I view them. As of now, I see them as the cute KH characters that are always there to offer some degree of assistance, I like them to stay where they are now.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
What role would they have other than the moogle shop?

Unless KH starts having final fantasy worlds it's not going to happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Eh, it would be nice to introduce new Moogles but the KH Moogles are very specific in looks. The only Moogles that look close to the KH Moogle are Cid of the Lufaine or a Type-0 Moogle...maybe Mog from VI.

As much as I love Montblanc, he has a very unique look as a Moogle.

As for the existing KH Moogles getting a bigger role, I'd enjoy a Moogle summon~

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
That...that does't make any sense.

Why would Sora have an army of moogles?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Moogles are the hustlers of KH kupo
can't take them much further really

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Montblanc ftw. I'd be down with Montblanc; I don't really know how to throw that in there at all though.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
it seem though that every game has its own type of moogle so would it be akward for a 3 foot one to be around
he could totally live in disney town and it wouldnt be a strech

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like the concept of a Moogle summon, but I would rather KH stick to Disney summons and keep FF and Disney relatively seperate with Sora basically uniting the two.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Since Moogles have already been established as universal shop keepers/synthesizers, it'd feel rather odd for them to suddenly play a more important role.

noheartx

I'm not sure what a moogle would actually do...i mean what world are you going to get a moogle party member in? I doubt their going to make a Final Fantasy world, it doesn't seem right. I think the shop moogles are fine.

Although i wouldn't mind seeing that Days moogle again. He was flippin awesome. Imagine him with Oathkeeper and Oblivion...I just got a game idea.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Moogles are the hustlers of KH kupo
can't take them much further really

Since Moogles have already been established as universal shop keepers/synthesizers, it'd feel rather odd for them to suddenly play a more important role.
I see no difference between these two post.
Just sayin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back